• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ZENFUSER : Multi Diffusion Acoustic Panel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FEATURES :
ZENFUSER : Multi Diffusion Acoustic Panel is two dimensional, binary array sound diffuser. The range of the ZENFUSER is extended over other designs by its unique angled end caps to further control specular reflections above voice channel 4kHz.

These diffusers reduce the intensity of sound by scattering it over an expanded area. This prevents comb filtering and standing waves while maintaining the live intensity of the sound. A diffusive room will sound larger and more open with improved sound clarity.

As the budget conscious alternative to the ZENFUSER, this unit can be painted on site to match or complement an existing color scheme using standard or textured paints. The ZENFUSER is easily installed to a wall or ceiling using construction adhesive and mechanical fasteners.

- High efficiency & accurate
- Easy to install more than wood
- Can be painted with water-based paints.
- 5 units per box
- 60 x 60 x 17 cm ea.
- 1.2Kgs ea.

APPLICATIONS :
Recording and Broadcast Studios, Home Theaters, Listening Rooms, Post Production Studios, Auditoriums, Rehearsal Rooms, Public Spaces, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Performance Spaces, Library, Opera house, Hotel, Computer machine room, Researching lab, Factory shop, Gym, school etc. all these are in need of sound absorption material.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION :
Fire Rating: M1
Material: High Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
Installation: Adhesive Flexi Glue or Screw

Promotion price from original 350USD/BOX (5Pcs) we make a christmas and new year discount to 185USD/BOX (5Pcs) shipping cost does not include !

Paypal accept

Thanks
Anadigit

Attachments

• zenfuser 10.jpg
    zenfuser 10.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 254
  • zenfuser 6.jpg
    zenfuser 6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 225
  • zenfuser 7.jpg
    zenfuser 7.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 225
  • zenfuser 8.jpg
    zenfuser 8.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 224
i'm not criticising the effectiveness of the panels, i'm sure they work very well; but their acceptance by the woman of the house to have the living room covered in that...may not be that...erm..forthcoming. most women are not that tolerant.

I do a lot of listening to very high end headphones, so yeah I listen to speakers in an almost perfect room most days. actual rooms are not that easy though and i'm sure your panels help a lot

i'm not criticising the effectiveness of the panels, i'm sure they work very well; but their acceptance by the woman of the house to have the living room covered in that...may not be that...erm..forthcoming. most women are not that tolerant.

I do a lot of listening to very high end headphones, so yeah I listen to speakers in an almost perfect room most days. actual rooms are not that easy though and i'm sure your panels help a lot

Maybe you need to do this action :)

Attachments

• DSCN4221.jpg
    DSCN4221.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 121
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.