diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Vendor's Bazaar (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/)
-   -   DCN23BOX Digital Crossover/EQ/Room Correction - Stock Clearance Sales (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/200395-dcn23box-digital-crossover-eq-room-correction-stock-clearance-sales.html)

Robert GS 13th November 2011 11:11 AM

DCN23BOX Digital Crossover/EQ/Room Correction - Stock Clearance Sales

1 Attachment(s)
Offer: DCN23BOX – 115Vac version.

DCN23BOX product page

High performance Digital Crossover, EQ and Room Correction in a very nice ALU chassis toned acrylic front panel.
The product features 2 XLR balanced inputs and 3 singled-ended RCA outputs. The unit has 3 processing channels with 16 full-freely configurable biquads each. Free setup software

Only 4 pcs of this nice product is left – It can be yours for only 330 USD piece including shipping with normal postal service to US or Canada. Please contact salg at groundsound dot com for more info and purchase.

Shaun 13th November 2011 01:36 PM

Hi Robert

Great product, great price.

I own the DCN23KIT, which I use with X-Over Wizard (it is the functional equivalent of this product, I believe). There is no apparent room correction function. How is it implemented in this product?

Regards
Shaun

Robert GS 13th November 2011 03:25 PM

Thanks, Shaun.

Well if you have the option of precise PEQ in a digital crossover then you got the possibility of attenuate the room modes, which is the important part of room correction.
The software do not have the measurement and analyser engine built in so you have to acquire the parameters (frequency, Q & gain) for correcting your room in another way. The DCN23BOX hardware has the precision for room correction that is required so does the DCN23kit have that you own.

/Robert GS

Robert GS 11th December 2011 06:33 PM

Hello you guys in America !

Has anyone noticed the nice offer of supreme flexible digital crossover DCN23BOX ?

Don't be shy to take 2 pcs DCN23BOX for a stereo 3-way system - you only have to pay 600 USD including shipping !

Looking forward to hear from you :D

MrSlim 11th December 2011 06:35 PM

Robert, the Link to your site in your signature is busted

Robert GS 11th December 2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlim (Post 2815809)
Robert, the Link to your site in your signature is busted

In what way? It works for me - twice :confused:

UrSv 11th December 2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert GS (Post 2815836)
In what way? It works for me - twice :confused:

Easy, for me it worked THREE times and once with only one hand on the keyboard. I'd say it's perfectly fine...

As for the DCN23BOX I'm still thinking :)

MrSlim 11th December 2011 09:41 PM

hmm.. in no way I guess.. I swear it didn't work this afternoon.. :D

Robert GS 1st January 2012 06:32 PM

Happy New Year all diyAudio guys & girls :D

Two boxes reserved - two to go ;)

Robert GS 18th February 2012 07:29 PM

Who is to buy the last two boxes?