diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Vendor's Bazaar (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/)
-   -   Array's Sales (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/194810-arrays-sales.html)

ARRAY 18th October 2005 07:36 AM

Wanted: Zenith 10" Woofers

2 Attachment(s)
Looking for one or more Zenith 49-1265 10" woofers, 8 Ohm impedance, alnico mag. I beleive these were made by Rola for Zenith in the 1970's.

Other markings on the back of the magnet:
28640, 2857527

These use a paper cone and cloth edge.

I have one but am looking for a few more for a personal loudspeaker project. If you have and don't want or need, I'll pay for the shipping (these drivers don't have much marketable value). I may also have a similarly valued driver for swap if there is something you need.

ARRAY 3rd December 2005 01:46 AM

KLH 8" POLY-CARBON DRIVERS 20 Oz Magnet

2 Attachment(s)
For sale are new pairs of very good quality KLH 8" Poly-Carbon cone woofers. 4 pairs are available.

Drivers are from the factory in climate controlled storage since (no uv or smoke, stable temperature / humidity, in the dark). Korean made, a quality driver (sold in pairs only).

Attributes:

- Polypropylene, carbon injected cone in black

- Excellent foam surround formulation in stunning red! Will last 20 years.

- Silver flex-leads

- 20 Ounce ceramic magnet

- Basket machined to allow for 8 fasteners instead of 4

- Vented Pole Peice for higher power handling

- 1.5" Voice Coil Diameter, 4 Ohm Impedance

Electrical Parameters provided with each pair.

A quality driver at a very good price $35/pr.

*** Please contact the owner directly for any questions >>> Gary @ 1-204-586-5892 ***

Cal Weldon 3rd December 2005 01:58 AM

Can you get more than four pairs?

ARRAY 3rd December 2005 04:31 PM

re: KLH PolyCarbon Woofers

Hello Cal, I posted the ad for a friend of mine who doesn't own a computer. He had purchased some of these woofers as replacements and for project speakers. I can ask if he has more than 4 pair. Are you planning a large scale project?

-Chris

Cal Weldon 3rd December 2005 04:35 PM

Hi Chris,

I am not planning any project. I am making sure this is not a commercial venture and henceforth in the wrong forum. Thank you for your answer.

ARRAY 18th March 2006 09:15 AM

WTB Yamaha NS-500 Woofers

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I am looking for a few sets of Yamaha NS-500 woofers. These are 10" paper cone units with an alnico drive, which were mated to Berylium dome tweeters. The woofers were only used in the Yamaha NS-500 (not the 3-way 500M model). Model #JA-2508 appears on the magnet.
I am not interested in the tweeters, just the woofers (I am going to entirely rebuild them with a new different cone and voicecoil). The tweeters are the only item of value in that system. The woofers routinely sell on average for $25 at auction.
If you see a set of NS-500's for cheap, buy them, flip the tweeters for some good coin and sell me the woofers at market value. Drop me a line if you come across these or see a pair out there... thanks kindly!

ARRAY 25th May 2006 01:19 AM

LF or WTB: Zenith Allegro 3000 Woofer

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I am looking for another 10" cloth edged woofer from a Zenith Allegro 3000 loudspeaker. The markings on the magnet structure reads 49-1265. It has an Alnico drive, 2" voicecoil and 8ohm coil. I could trade for something or buy outright (to be honest, these aren't worth much marketwise but are a decent woofer!). I have one woofer and some cabinets I'd like to retrofit for a homemade system. Drop me a line if you've got one. I am out of Winnipeg, so within Canada would be the best. Thank you...

ARRAY 18th June 2006 07:07 PM

KLH Model 30 $40/pr

2 Attachment(s)
For Sale: 1 pair of KLH Model 30 2-way loudspeakers circa 1960's, fuly functional.

More of a rare bird, according to KLH afficionados.

Real Veneer Cabinets.

Covers included, as are KLH logos.

Local pickup only, C$40 / pair

ARRAY 12th July 2006 01:07 AM

Hi, these KLH are gone

ARRAY 10th August 2006 05:29 PM

Nuance Spatial Baby 2x

2 Attachment(s)
Offered are a pair of NUANCE (www.nuanceaudio.com) SPATIAL BABY 2X floorstanding loudspeakers in excellent condition. Fully functional, ready for use.

The SPATIAL Baby is a tall (standing 5'6" in height) 4-way system with each enclosure comprised of a 1" textile dome tweeter and 6.5" polymer cone midrange (both driver types utilizing proprietary waveguides), coupled to a 10" cone mid-bass driver with the ultra-low frequencies alotted to additional dual 10" subwoofers each with 300watt built-in amplification. Each subwoofer employs dedicated frequency division adjustable for gain and crossover point.

If you have ever heard this system before, you will know it is not for the squeamish. C$2300 / pair.