Advanced enclosure designs found here! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th July 2011, 11:30 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Advanced enclosure designs found here!

First off, I want to say hello to all of DIYAudio! I have been an on-and-off lurker and would now like to share my services.

I wanted to drop by and let everyone know I have started an online website for enclosure design services, located at Http://tbhenclosures.com
I currently have a few commonly requested designs on the website already available for purchase and immediate download. I also do designs by request which can be found under the Contact portion on the left-hand side of my website.

Practically all types of enclosure designs are offered. Ported, 4th orders, 6th orders (parallel and series tuned), rear loading horns, transmission-lines and everything in between.

Designs are based not only on woofers used, but cabin interaction as well as listening expectations specific to the user.

If you all have any questions please feel free to contact me at help@tbhenclosures.com or fill out a design request form on the Contact page.

Thank you!

P.S. - I put this in the CarAudio section as I of course felt it was most relevant. Thanks.
Old 27th July 2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

Moved to the Vendors section. That's where these things go. Welcome to diyAudio.

Hide this!Advertise here!