Hypex Ncore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a few last minute changes to the mono amp chassis that I will be offering. The specs are now:

• L 10” X W9” X H3.47”
• Bulgin Push Button front Switch on the left side of the amp
• Light pipe centered on front
• 1 IEC with power switch
• 2 Neutrik inputs
• 1 Set of Speakons
• 1 Set of WBT Speaker Binding Posts
• 1 Ncore logo oriented vertically on the left side of the chassis
• Natural Anodized finish
• Made in the USA to high fit and finish standards
• First run is 10 units. Additional runs possible
• Estimated delivery to me is 4 weeks from 1.13.2012

My target price is $135 plus S&H. I will post photos when they arrive.

In general would people prefer to buy the chassis with the basic parts included? I understand most people would want to select their own binding posts, but I would think they would appreciate having the other items come with the kit.

Thanks,
Robert

Sounds pretty cheap with all the connectors included. How thick will the aluminum be?

I made a few last minute changes to the mono amp chassis that I will be offering. The specs are now:

• L 10” X W9” X H3.47”
• Bulgin Push Button front Switch on the left side of the amp
• Light pipe centered on front
• 1 IEC with power switch
• 2 Neutrik inputs
• 1 Set of Speakons
• 1 Set of WBT Speaker Binding Posts
• 1 Ncore logo oriented vertically on the left side of the chassis
• Natural Anodized finish
• Made in the USA to high fit and finish standards
• First run is 10 units. Additional runs possible
• Estimated delivery to me is 4 weeks from 1.13.2012

My target price is $135 plus S&H. I will post photos when they arrive.

In general would people prefer to buy the chassis with the basic parts included? I understand most people would want to select their own binding posts, but I would think they would appreciate having the other items come with the kit.

Robert,

Thanks for making this mono amp case option available to us. I'd certainly prefer to get all the basic parts included. Looking forward to your pictures. Can you post a sketch?

Jim

I can see all Brunos competitors in the lab having all the first stock of ncore's purchased
before anyone else could .There, after many thorough tests and in depth examining the
unbelievable measurements and sound performance of the amps their only satisfaction
lies in postponing for a while the flood towards class D and much cheaper high end reproduction.

I can see all Brunos competitors in the lab having all the first stock of ncore's purchased
before anyone else could .There, after many thorough tests and in depth examining the
unbelievable measurements and sound performance of the amps their only satisfaction
lies in postponing for a while the flood towards class D and much cheaper high end reproduction.
Bruno's Fanboy?

Prototype ncore enclosure

Prototype ncore enclosure...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 691
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 662
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 655
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 646
For the time being i am listening through a Yamaha receiver to PMC tb2i speakers.But if the
actual performance per price ratio meets expectations i'm willing to deposit some bucks
to Hypex for a kit.I have only listened to CI Audio amps in the recent past and liked them alot ,but unfortunately can't afford them...

Status
Not open for further replies.