Yamamoto YDA-01 Style DAC kit to sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th December 2010, 12:02 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Yamamoto YDA-01 Style DAC kit to sale

Yamamoto YDA-01 DAC Clone kit for sale. I made a small run of PCB for me and a few friends, but still have a few left over. Kits are complete with all parts. This DAC is my own version of this famous DAC. It has a few special features, it supports two digital inputs instead of one (great for a music server and transport sources), a better DAC reset circuits, pure copper board (with no solder mask), etc.

It is not a real YDA-01, buy the real one for that, but keep the same design philosophy, same chip set, minimalist approach, multiple and very local supplies and it sounds even better, in particular when wired with 6N single crystal copper wire. As I said I just have a few, and there won't be anymore of these...

Contact me by email for details. Thanks...
Old 2nd January 2011, 11:32 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Still three kits to sale...
Old 3rd January 2011, 08:04 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algar_emi View Post
Still three kits to sale...
price? any pics to show?
Old 8th January 2011, 03:18 PM   #4
IE is offline IE  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Yamamoto YDA-01 DAC Clone kit for sale. I made a small run of PCB for me and a few friends, but still have a few left over. Kits are complete with all parts. This DAC is my own version of this famous DAC. It has a few special features, it supports two digital inputs instead of one (great for a music server and transport sources), a better DAC reset circuits, pure copper board (with no solder mask), etc.

It is not a real YDA-01, buy the real one for that, but keep the same design philosophy, same chip set, minimalist approach, multiple and very local supplies and it sounds even better, in particular when wired with 6N single crystal copper wire. As I said I just have a few, and there won't be anymore of these...

Contact me by email for details. Thanks...
pm please with details and shipping to Kitchener, ON
Old 8th February 2011, 02:29 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Still one kit left. Your last chance. Thanks...
Old 19th October 2012, 03:22 AM   #6
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Still one kit left. Your last chance. Thanks...
Do you still have the kit? What is the price?

Do you have pics?

Hide this!Advertise here!