• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HLLY TAMP-300 is coming!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry to hear of your guys' issues with Hlly.

Based on the pictures posted by Hlly the amp module looks identical to a Hifimediy TA3020, can anyone confirm this. Based on the listening impressions I am interested in building an amp using this board and a SMPS.

Thanks.

Based on the pictures posted by Hlly the amp module looks identical to a Hifimediy TA3020, can anyone confirm this.
Thanks.

Don't know what hifimediy's plans or projects are meanwhile. Have not read about him long time ... and YES he confirmed me after my same question as yours that this board is an older project from him. What the real relationship between Hlly and hifimediy is I am not quite sure. Fact is that the Hlly T-300 seems to be burnt in meanwhile. The shy and closed trebles are more airy now. But the amp has another child illness now: the Vol. meter decreases next day from 5 to 2. I observed this several times. The phase plug issue is still not answered by Hlly but Heyyy !!: They will make the amp better and better and they do what they can do for customers. But the truth is: they sing and sing whole time same song and never listen to customers (to me at least).

After a small refund months ago after purchase I must admit that I am not so dissapointed about the purchase of this amp BUT again: the support is ridiculous and bad. Another issue was: they packaged the amp with this styrofoam around it. When I opened the amp first time I could see hundreds of this small pieces of white styrofoam everywhere in the chassis ...:rolleyes: Don't they think before they act ??:scratch:

Based on the advice of several customs, we will offer MOD version for customers, will replace the 4pcs Rubycon caps with nippon high end caps,
the sound is really better and Add $30 we can offer this kind of service!

HLLY TAMP-300 Amplifier TA3020 chip inside [TAMP-300] - $480.00 : DAC,Audio Amplifier,Hifi Amplifier,Tube Amplifier,Hlly Audio, Hlly Electronics normal version link

-- HLLY Audio

My T-300 made some problems in the past. The vol.meter dropped often over night from 4 to 0. Sound was O.K. But once I powered off the amp for 2 days and then again power on, the pre-section showed ON - O.K. but if pushed power section knob the lights of pre-section went OFF and the amp does not work ...:confused::confused:

What to do ?? You offered me 1 year warranty ...

My T-300 made some problems in the past. The vol.meter dropped often over night from 4 to 0. Sound was O.K. But once I powered off the amp for 2 days and then again power on, the pre-section showed ON - O.K. but if pushed power section knob the lights of pre-section went OFF and the amp does not work ...:confused::confused:

What to do ?? You offered me 1 year warranty ...

So sorry to hear this problem, we can offer you one MCU module(the knob module), this is MCU unit for the pre amplifier PCB!

Please tell us your address via email!
Thanks

So sorry to hear this problem, we can offer you one MCU module(the knob module), this is MCU unit for the pre amplifier PCB!

Please tell us your address via email!
Thanks
What makes you sure that something is wrong with this MCU module ?
I sent you PM and asked if I should take a look at the fuse but you still don't reply. You got also my adress. I cannot find any fuse. How to find that ?
Regrets don't help me ...

Attachments

• Bild0178.jpg
    Bild0178.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 204
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.