• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:LossLess SD card player and more...24BIT/192Khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
This's latest High Technology Lossless Player that you never seen before in this price !

It can used for stand alone Lossless Player with SD-CARD or USB Thumb Drive or HDD. You can transfer your music from PC to this player by plug &play via mini USB port .

High-end designed for someone use own D/A or digital directly with I2S cable port.

Support :
SD CARD, USB Thumb Drive, 2.5 Inch HDD (Notebook)
WAVE, FLAC, APE, MP3 and other type of normal audio.
16/24 BIT and 44.1,88.2,96,192 KHz

Specification :
600MHz CPU
128MB RAM
Connect to PC via USB PORT
Touch Screen Display
Remote Control
I2S and SPDIF output
TCXO reclocked
DUAL WM8741 24BIT/192KHz D/A (option)
FULLY Balanced Output (option)

Only 265USD exclude shipping cost.
You will receive : Player with touch screen and remote control and spdif output module.

Thanks
Anadigit

Attachments

• IMG_3250.JPG
    IMG_3250.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 1,824
  • IMG_3254.JPG
    IMG_3254.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,702
  • IMG_3412.JPG
    IMG_3412.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,677
I have many 24BIT/192KHz studio master files.
I made from my LP turn table and my Tascam HD-P2

I used analog input from LP and recorded via Tascam HD-P2 with 24BIT/192KHz record, so my files there're many high resolution more than CD about 2-3 times and close to real analogue.

I recorded many files to HD-P2 by CF CARD (Lossless and non moving media) also used only Sanyo Eneloop when I recording (no external noise from power supply)

If you buy this player I can send you my example 24BIt/192KHz file to you, I have many popular LP in my collection.

Computer + USB to SPDIF 24/192 can't compare to this player because this's directly I2S as you can see in PS AUDIO PERFECT WAVE !

Thanks
Anadigit

Attachments

• IMG_3464.JPG
    IMG_3464.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_3462.JPG
    IMG_3462.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 1,553
  • IMG_3460.JPG
    IMG_3460.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,621
  • IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_3463.JPG
    IMG_3463.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 395
There're many member contact me to design a several D/A such as NOS AD1865, NOS TDA1541A, PCM1704, PCM1792A, ESS9018 but I think DUAL WM8741 is the best choice now and resonable price as Linn used.

I have my player more than 50 Pcs for DiyAudio member and after it sold out it will be in another hand which contact me to OEM.

Thanks
Anadigit

Condition

It seems a very nice work.
Do you have any schematic or user manual?
Some one have just bought this player and can tell us how it works?
I2s output is directely available.
Can we modify the software also to configure as EIAJ output?
Ciao
Guglielmo
Italy

Hi,
I have only user manual hard copy, schematic is only for OEM customer.
I2S directly included also SPDIF.
My software is only for update firmware to change touch screen interface and other function which contains remote control and D/A.
EIAJ welcome but I never plan to use it.

Thanks
Anadigit

Cs4398 d/a

This's my directly I2S DAC, CS4398 with full upgraded parts.

Nichicon KZ
WIMA
DALE
TCXO Reclocked

This D/A there's only I2S cable to operate it no need SPDIF so it's very low JITTER and more dynamic and transcient.

There're only unbalanced outputs to derect drive your amplifier, no need preamp because its output more than 2Vrms and adjust by touch screen to decrese or increse.

200 USD

Thanks
Anadigit

Attachments

• 43981.jpg
    43981.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 492
  • 43982.jpg
    43982.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 43983.jpg
    43983.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 496
Special price !!!

Special price for this September !

If you buy Lossless Player + D/A (CS4398) it's only 418.5 USD, 10% discount from 465 USD !!!

This price does not includes shipping cost.

You can mail me to get a biggest size of this player.
Dealers welcome :)

Thanks
Anadigit

See its description !

Hi Anadigit

Does the SDCard lossless Player support ALAC (Apple Lossless) Format?

Thanks

LossLess Player is a best way to enjoy music and video on system.Through multiple media and playlist formats, plugin extensions, and an intuitive interface, LossLess Player means less taps, more music!

What LossLess Player Different?:

Full music and video support: MP3, AAC*, M4A*, WMA, WMV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and WAV!
Protected WMA support, u-Law, A-Law, AU, and ADPCM WAV playback
Media Browser menu system, with touch scrolling and gesture support!
Media Library auto-imports 1000+ tracks with ease, with support for all common metadata tags for all media formats, including lyrics and ratings!
10-band Equalizer and Preamp, with presets!
Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP): browse and play content from your desktop!
(MP3), AAC (including aacPlus, HE-AAC v1, HE-AAC v2), Windows Media (MMS) stations
MP3 blogs and podcasts, with pause, auto-resume and seek functionality!
Skinnable (Pocket Player, WMP, and WinAmp WSZ skins) for all device resolutions with color change ability
Themed and skinned plugin on touchscreen devices
Reads tags such as ID3 (v1/v1.1/v2), MPEG-4, APE and ASF; scans device in background
Gapless playback with adjustable crossfading
Playlist manager, auto-generating smart playlists!
DSP Plugin support, including time stretch and Bass Boost
User-managed Bookmarks support; jump to a file and time
For Podcasts and audio books: bookmarks, "Seek to last position", Auto-resume
Hardware button mapping, button locking, one-handed navigation, including support for scroll wheels
Adjustable sleep timer, automatic screen shutoff function

A few questions :

Are you driving both the uP and the DAc with the same XO in I2S mode ?
What is the frequency and jitter for the XO ?
Is the XO located close to the DAC ?

With so many wonderful software features running on a uP with such high frequency, how do you make sure that the I2S outputs are jitter free and has no ground bounce ?

Thx,
Patrick

Thanks

A few questions :

Are you driving both the uP and the DAc with the same XO in I2S mode ?
What is the frequency and jitter for the XO ?
Is the XO located close to the DAC ?

With so many wonderful software features running on a uP with such high frequency, how do you make sure that the I2S outputs are jitter free and has no ground bounce ?

Thx,
Patrick

Yes, XO is in uP and it's also included in I2S signal.
FRQ of XO are 10 band normal EQ as you can see from Windows software.
No, XO is in software not hardware ! so there's no jitter to measure or calculate.

My I2S silver coated cables there're internal ground shield every wires.

Jitter free meant it used uP to cantrol it and if you no need I2S I also have SPDIF MODULE, too.

Welcome for all question (Not only secret), I can reply you more than other brand name which use only salesman to reply you :)

Thanks
Anadigit

I never do that !

Hello.
Very interesting device. Can You post some different photos of GUI? Or may be upload video demonstration on YouTube.
Dimensions? Supply voltages? Any chance of using this in CarAudio?

Hi,
Thanks for your interested.
I never upload any files to youtube, maybe someone I sold to can do this method :)

Only 8VAC/1A for SD CARD and THUMB DRIVE but if you also used SATA HDD you have to change with 8VAC/3A.

Its dimension are 6.5 x 17 cm.

It can't use in Car audio console because it need 2 DIN or more.

P.S. paypal accept.

Thanks
Anadigit

Very interesting player!

Some questions:

1) I have many 176.4 kHz/24bit music files from a music manufacturer. Does your player support that?

1.5) How about support for DXD files (352.8 kHz) at 24/32 bits?

2) How large SD card does it support?

3) How large USB memory does it support?

4) Is 16/24 BIT and 44.1,88.2,96,192 KHz supported on both I2S and SPDIF?

Best regards,
Ingemar

Answer

Very interesting player!

Some questions:

1) I have many 176.4 kHz/24bit music files from a music manufacturer. Does your player support that?

1.5) How about support for DXD files (352.8 kHz) at 24/32 bits?

2) How large SD card does it support?

3) How large USB memory does it support?

4) Is 16/24 BIT and 44.1,88.2,96,192 KHz supported on both I2S and SPDIF?

Best regards,
Ingemar

1) Yes, it can supported also 192Khz recording.
1.5) non DXD support. (for ?)
2) Last time I try 32GB no problem and maybe upto over 64GB !
3) as same as sd card
4) 16/24 BIT and 44.1,88.2,96,192 KHz all supported by I2S but SPDIF is only 96Khz because I designed for everyone whom used narmal D/A (cs8414, ym**** other receiver chip which designed for CD PLAYER)

Thanks
Anadigit

I guess you mean in 1) that the player supports 176.4 kHz sampling rate.

DXD files, available from 2L in Norway, are music files extremely high sampling frequency (352.8 kHz). In some studios DXD files are used as the master files on which the engineers work upon for least possible loss.

DXD files can be played by for ex Twisted Pear's Buffalo 2 DAC.

/IR

1) Yes, it can supported also 192Khz recording.
1.5) non DXD support. (for ?)
2) Last time I try 32GB no problem and maybe upto over 64GB !
3) as same as sd card
4) 16/24 BIT and 44.1,88.2,96,192 KHz all supported by I2S but SPDIF is only 96Khz because I designed for everyone whom used narmal D/A (cs8414, ym**** other receiver chip which designed for CD PLAYER)

Thanks
Anadigit

I guess you mean in 1) that the player supports 176.4 kHz sampling rate.

DXD files, available from 2L in Norway, are music files extremely high sampling frequency (352.8 kHz). In some studios DXD files are used as the master files on which the engineers work upon for least possible loss.

DXD files can be played by for ex Twisted Pear's Buffalo 2 DAC.

/IR

Yes, my player support 176.4KHz recoriding files.
But I think DXD can support in the future if I have a method to update sampling rate, now I can say on'y "un support"

I think your twisted pear can play but real resolution maybe down scale, Ummm I'm not sure.

Thanks
Anadigit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.