NAGYS AUDIO Best Audio Cables in the World!!! Guaranteed!!! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th August 2010, 03:17 AM   #1
Banned

Default NAGYS AUDIO Best Audio Cables in the World!!! Guaranteed!!!

I engineer and manufacture the very best audio cables in the world.

Each cable has been specifically engineered for its intended use and hundreds of hours have been spent to make sure that component quality, build quality, electrical properties, and proper termination is significantly above anything offered on the market today.

Being an engineer myself and working with real electronic engineers, we have achieved a price to performance ratio unheard of before. We use nothing but the very best cables and wire manufactured by elite companies who supply the military, aerospace, and communications industries.

I will personally guarantee that my cables will outperform virtually any other manufacturer. I own, tested, and studied cables form MIT, Transparent, Audio Quest, Kimber, Goldmund, and many others.

The resolution, transparency, extension, 3D imaging, dynamic range, phase and time alignment is unlike anything you've ever heard. The experience will literally shock the listener.

Nagys Audio - Home - Provider of High End Audio Interconnect Cables

Some of you have asked me what to expect from my cables and asked me to describe their sonic signature... The cables are incredible fast and detailed without being fatiguing, that's the hardest sonic character to achieve in any electronics. Some words that I would use to describe them are: smooth, not grainy, surreal 3D sound stage, extremely dynamic, super low background noise, etc.

One of my major goals was to achieve an extremely low time and phase error, lower than any other cables ever made for the audio industry. No matter how good a recording is, a human can automatically tell it apart from a live event due to phasing and time issues. I needed very wide bandwidth cables, properly terminated and impedance matched. I had to look at the very biggest and most prestigious cable manufacturers in the world. Multi-million, or even billion dollar state of the art factories who supply cables for NASA's space shuttles and satellites, telecommunications, military, aerospace, weaponry, nuclear weapon triggers etc.

In an extremely high end systems, like Goldmund, where every component has been designed to present the audio band (20 hertz to 20 kilohertz) with extremely low phase and time error, my cables will be the missing link that on great recordings, will start to fool one's brain into believing that the recording is a live event. It's a very addictive sensation, where the realities of what's recorded are blurred with real life. They're so dynamic, crisp, and phase and time aligned, that the presentation will engulf and shock the listener.

In lesser quality systems, the cables will no longer be the weak link.

Hide this!Advertise here!