JTD Audio: Amplifier & Accessory Modules. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th June 2010, 10:42 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default JTD Audio: Amplifier & Accessory Modules.

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce JTD Audio - JTD Audio - Home

We are a UK limited company, with several years of audio design experience.

We have undertaken extensive (and costly) amplifier R&D over the last few years.

The result is a state-of-the-art, very low distortion 250W amplifier, fully tested by the latest Audio Precision equipment.

Needless to say, the specification guarantees that these amplifiers sound exceptional.

Our competitors often produce a specification stating simulation results, but in reality, they have no practical measurements to verify their claims. We, make no unsubstantiated claims, everything on our specification has been measured and can be independently verified.

Our modules are not budget designs, or copies of existing designs, they are specific to us, with several innovative features - such as our non-intrusive short circuit protection.

In the next few days, we plan to introduce two more amplifiers, that are lower power, lower cost modules.

We also produce a speaker protection unit, an amplifier power supply board and a soft start anti-hum pcb.

Thank you for reading.
Old 22nd August 2011, 11:08 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default JTD Callisto 160w Modules

Dear DIYAudio Members

I have just built and completed a Callisto 160 watt power amplifier using 2 psu boards, 2 speaker protection boards, 2x 625va transformers and a soft start module. I have built audio equipment on and off over the years stating around 1975 with Bi Pre Pak modules, Wireless World's ‘Texan’ from Henrys Radio etc. I have to admit I was sceptical about this latest project but having become disappointed at the performance of £2500 worth of Cyrus Mono X's power amps I decided to build a power amp using JTD's 160w Modules. I am so glad I did.
The JTD Callisto amplifiers performance is second to none.
There is no doubt they out perform the Cyrus Mono X's and out perform the Arcam P38 power amps.
The definition, control, and pure music joy is beyond belief these really are worth the effort to build. I am listening through Tannoy Kensington floor standing speakers,.(10" dual concentrics)
The domestic audio industry is so full of hype, I believe it is failing to deliver real high performance equipment. Here is a chance to obtain real performance that I feel can not be brought at any price.
A very happy JTD Callisto owner

David

Hide this!Advertise here!