Precision PC Based Real Time Audio Analyzer RTA-168
VIRTINS TECHNOLOGY has launched a precision PC based real time audio analyzer RTA-168 (refer to www.virtins.com/VTRTA168.shtml for details). It consists of a measurement microphone, an XLR-to-USB converter, and virtual instrument software Multi-Instrument. An audio test CD is also included. All the components of RTA-168 can be packed into a small black soft pouch case provided and be carried together with your laptop or netbook. It is an indispensable tool for audio and acoustic measurements in both field and laboratory. Application examples are frequency response and distortion measurement of a loud speaker, room/car equalization, noise monitoring and analyzing, etc.. Combined with the computing power of a modern PC and the powerful virtual instrument software "Multi-Instrument", RTA-168 provides unbeatable performance-to-price ratio compared with any other types of RTA. Furthermore, Multi-Instrument software upgrade in the same license level is FREE for life.
The main functions of RTA-168 includes: oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, sound level meter, signal generator, 1/1, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/24, 1/48, 1/96 octave analysis, equivalent continuous sound level (Leq) measurement, A, B, C, ITU-R 268 frequency weighting, linear and exponential time weighting, parameter measurements (THD, THD+N, SINAD, SMPTE IMD, DIN IMD, CCIF IMD), etc..
RTA-168 has two configurations:
1. RTA-168A (US$299.95, with Multi-Instrument Standard license, Free Shipping)
2. RTA-168B (US$349.95, with Multi-Instrument Standard license, Free Shipping)
RTA-168A comes with a ECM999 measurement microphone with extremely flat frequency response within 20-20kHz.
RTA-168B comes with a EMM-6 measurement microphone with extremely flat frequency response within 20-20kHz. Morever, the frequency response of the microphone is individually calibrated and thus compensated in the software.
RTA-168 Manual can be downloaded at: http://www.virtins.com/VTRTA-168Manual.pdf
Multi-Instrument Software Manual can be downloaded at: http://www.virtins.com/MultiInstrumentManual.pdf
Multi-Instrument software can be downloaded at: www.virtins.com/MIsetup.exe for 21-day fully functional free trial.
1. Measurement microphone and its accessories (a windshield and a microphone clip)
2. XLR-to-USB Converter
3. USB cable (1.5 m)
4. CD (contains the copy-protected Multi-Instrument Software)
5. USB hardkey (contains a Multi-Instrument Standard License)
6. Audio Test CD (contains a list of audio test tones and noises)
7. 1/8” TRS cable (1.8m)
8. Black Soft Pouch Case
9. One-to-one Sound Level Calibration Data
10. One-to-one Microphone Calibration Data (only provided in RTA-168B)
Overall VT RTA-168 Specifications
1. Frequency Range:20Hz ~ 20kHz
2. Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
3. Bit Depth: 16 Bit
4. Number of Input Channels (Hardware): 1
5. Frequency Accuracy: 0.01%
6. Frequency Weighting: Flat, A, B, C, ITU-R 468
7. Time Weighting: Linear, Exponential, (Equivalent continuous sound level (Leq) fully complies with IEC61672)
8. Sound Level Measurement Range: 25dB ~ 110dB, adjustable through both the hardware gain switch and software gain slider
9. Sound Level Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.3 dB at 94dB, 1kHz after calibration
10. Sound Level Calibration: Calibrated using Type 1 Sound Level Calibrator
11. Octave Analysis: 1/1,1/3,1/6,1/12,1/24,1/48, 1/96 (Complies with IEC61260)
12. Other Functions: THD, THD+N, SINAD, SNR, SMPTE IMD, DIN IMD, CCIF2 IMD, Frequency Response, etc. Much more functions are described in the software manual.
13. System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7, 32 bit or 64 bit. Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
RTA-168 Series Hardware Configuration
RTA-168A (US$299.95, inclusive of shipping charge):
Measurement Microphone: ECM999
XLR-to-USB Converter: VT XLR-to-USB Pre
RTA-168B (US$349.95, inclusive of shipping charge):
Measurement Microphone: EMM-6
XLR-to-USB Converter: VT XLR-to-USB Pre
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio