FS: ALPS RK27 series RK27112 dual 20K (for B1) and RK27114 quad 50K (for balanced) - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th October 2010, 03:41 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

Delay for shipping. I don't happy like that. Not good seller.
Old 5th October 2010, 05:25 PM   #12
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

I wonder if something has happened to Zhoufang, he hasnt been seen here at all for a while now, his tactics of advertising may not please everyone, but he did seem to be fast seller and reliable. there is no doubt that these parts are genuine and wow they are some massive shipments, so he must have been doing quite well, I wonder did he fall to harm, with these photos of very large amounts worth a lot of money, I wonder if he was robbed?
Old 6th October 2010, 02:30 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Seller said: " It should take the goods less than 1 week after paid". I need very much the "volume ALPS" for Audio's contest because I want seller shipment immediately for me. I don't happy like that. Its over 9 days.
Old 13th October 2010, 04:39 AM   #14
minivan is offline minivan  Australia
diyAudio Member

hmmm...something does not sound right here, i made my payment through paypal on the 28 of sept, and received a pm from the seller on the 6th of oct saying items was shipped on the 5th of oct, so far i still have not receive anything yet.

seller was fast on sending invoice through paypal for payment to be made when order was made.
Old 13th October 2010, 05:20 AM   #15
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

well JFETs are still arriving, just yesterday I think someone posted that their JFET order had arrived. I think its more likely at this stage that something untoward has happened, he became as popular as he did not just because of prices, but because he was efficient at sending orders as well.
Old 13th October 2010, 03:45 PM   #16
diyAudio Member

Thanks everyone for your care to me!
I'm well but have been extremely busy for my full time job.
I will still accept order and make shipment, but response will be slower.
Not only will I ship slower, I will response to order and sent invoice slower.
Shipment is now typically once every 7-10 days.

phuongmitec:
You have been informed of the expected delivery time, although I missed my estimated date by one day.
Old 18th October 2010, 11:53 PM   #17
minivan is offline minivan  Australia
diyAudio Member

alps and jfet received today. sent date on the parcel is 5/10 . it does take a while for the parcel to come here from singapore.
Old 19th October 2010, 03:54 PM   #18
diyAudio Member

I am patiently wait for 3 weeks however I have not got it. If it takes 1 week as you said, I will accept to buy it thought it's late. But, practically, it takes 3 weeks and I have not received goods yet, I will resend you as soon as I got it.
Old 19th October 2010, 08:53 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

I would like to buy the RK27114. Do you still have it?
Old 23rd October 2010, 09:22 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

phuongmitec,

Your tracking number is RR706114795SG, you may look at
Welcome to SingPost
The tracking number only tracks to the point the package leaves Singapore, that's the reason I do not give it out typically.
Your package was received by the Post office on 5th Oct, and Singapore Post dispatched it to Ho Chi Minh City on 6th Oct.
I wish you can understand that neither me nor Singapore Post have any control of the package once it leaves Singapore, and delivery time is a matter of luck, or the quality of your local Postal system.

gilency2,
I still have plenty of the Alps pots

Hide this!Advertise here!