• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

10% off Discount code for diyaudio.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please note this coupon if valid to all who are interested, not just for new zealand and australia. If your worried about shipping costs, let us know. We guarantee to have shipping rates to the most exotic countries in the world, for the best prices. We ship to Israel, Russia, China, Singapore, South Africa and so many other destinations. For an estimate please see our 'shipping and returns' page. or contact us for a quote.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I must say I really like your store, very comprehensive range of drivers, and the shipping prices to Aus (and the rest of the world) are fantastic! Hope you are doing some good business! If I was in the market for some new drivers I'd be placing an order! But I suspect it will be quite a while before I am.

Tony.

Okay. Time for another discount coupon code. This is to celebrate the new brand we offer, SCANSPEAK. Now please note that all products from this brand are not listed on our site yet, so if there is a model you want and its not listed, please let us know, because WE CAN get it! The coupon code is EZ99GP and entitles the user to 10% off the total purchase. Plus, with the free shipping deal(applies to australia and new zealand only) you save even more!

ps: for any other country, please contact us for special freight rate.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.