• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Microphone Capsules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
main business

Hi,
Why not post the info here?
What are you selling? Are you the manufacturer or the retailer?
For example:
I'm interested in Panasonic WM-61A capsules.

Hi John

thanks for your kind reply . my name is from Ningbo China ,we are factory professional make capsuel with diaphragms for condenser microphone , as you know those have more model in our line,so I have not shown anything in the DIYaudio , so if you have any interesting those goods ,I will show more informaiton to you once get your email address if possible .

Regarding your interesting model Panasonic WM-61A capsules I think we can do that for you,and let meknow how many do you need .let meknow more news .thanks

Best regards
Alex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.