Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th June 2012, 09:35 PM   #251
soren5 is offline soren5  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soren5 View Post
Yes, I know that one TAS5630 will drive 2 ohm in PBTL, but my question was if the sub channel alone on your new G300DD board will handle 2-3 ohm (in BTL)?
I just found the answer myself I looked at the TI website where it clearly states that minimum impedance load for the TAS5630 is 3.5, 1.8, and 1.6 ohm for BTL, SE, and PBTL respectively.
Old 7th June 2012, 01:27 AM   #252
authlxl is offline authlxl  China
SINEWAVE ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to authlxl
Quote:
Thanks

Yes, I know that one TAS5630 will drive 2 ohm in PBTL, but my question was if the sub channel alone on your new G300DD board will handle 2-3 ohm (in BTL)? Also, are you planning to offer the G36D as board only?

This I don't understand. Are you saying that I can combine the G300DD board with one of my G300V21s and then use one board in PBTL for the sub and the other board as 2xBTL for satellites, and then the DSP on G300DD will control both boards?

we offer the G300DD board, but G36D , we think it is complex to test it for freinds,due to lots of ports and digital analog hybrids circuit.so we only sell finished amp.

about sync, we mean DSP osc and 2TAS 5630 chip osc are synchro in G36D amp, not external board.

but G300DD have I2S input and output functions,so you can use this to drive other board,it should no problems.
Old 7th June 2012, 10:26 AM   #253
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by authlxl View Post
but G300DD have I2S input and output functions,so you can use this to drive other board,it should no problems.
But is the G300DD's I2S output after DSP? That would still require a DAC to drive another amp board. Or perhaps two G300DDs together - one in 1xPBTL for sub and the other in 2xBTL for satelites?

It's not possible to take an analog output (pre-amp and after DSP) from the G300DD board?
Old 7th June 2012, 05:26 PM   #254
diyAudio Member

Quote:
But is the G300DD's I2S output after DSP? That would still require a DAC to drive another amp board. Or perhaps two G300DDs together - one in 1xPBTL for sub and the other in 2xBTL for satelites?

It's not possible to take an analog output (pre-amp and after DSP) from the G300DD board?

maybe something error for our words!

G300DD digital port have I2S format digital audio input and output functions, one digital input and one digital output ,it is easier to make it as your idea mode. one board for sub the other for 2BTL, analog or digital signal input support ,audio signal input one board( 2BTL ), then digital signal output to other board .
Old 7th June 2012, 05:58 PM   #255
von Ah is offline von Ah  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
We have finished g230v1.3 amp, 2ch and 4ch two type, attached pics here.
This looks fantastic! I love the meters. When will you offer such a completed amp?
Old 8th June 2012, 01:37 AM   #256
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by von.ah View Post
This looks fantastic! I love the meters. When will you offer such a completed amp?
we offer this amp now, if like ,pls connect us directly, authlxl@gmail.com

Thanks
Old 8th June 2012, 09:06 AM   #257
bayensf is offline bayensf  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default Who is currently using G300DD or G230

Hello all,

Good chat here,

But could anyone post his/her experience with these AMP''s, I am building a 3 way system and want to use a 3 way AMP and make use of digital crossover in a HTPC using J River MC Software.

Fred.
Old 8th June 2012, 09:58 AM   #258
diyAudio Member

Quote:
G300DD digital port have I2S format digital audio input and output functions, one digital input and one digital output ,it is easier to make it as your idea mode. one board for sub the other for 2BTL, analog or digital signal input support ,audio signal input one board( 2BTL ), then digital signal output to other board .
Great to hear that you can connect two boards in this way. I assume the DSP is SigmaDSP, correct? Will this be configured by Sinewave? Or can it be done by the user? If so, will this configuration require a USB downloader? What is the cost of this?

Also, do you have an expected price per board? I allso need WxHxD board measurements. And when do you expect to be able to ship the boards?

Thanks!
Old 8th June 2012, 10:08 AM   #259
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayensf View Post
Hello all,

Good chat here,

But could anyone post his/her experience with these AMP''s, I am building a 3 way system and want to use a 3 way AMP and make use of digital crossover in a HTPC using J River MC Software.

Fred.
Hello Fred,

I have two G300v21 boards, which are similar to the G300D, but wihtout the DSP (as far as I understand). The quality of PCB, parts, and overall assemply seems very good for the price IMO. I've not done intensive listening, but my immediate impression is that they sound really good, powerful and clean, and with very low noise floor.

With regards to the DSP, I think that Sinewave is using SigmaDSP and this seems to require a quite expensive USB device in order to configure the board. But perhaps you know more about this than I do?

Soren
Old 8th June 2012, 10:48 AM   #260
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Great to hear that you can connect two boards in this way. I assume the DSP is SigmaDSP, correct? Will this be configured by Sinewave? Or can it be done by the user? If so, will this configuration require a USB downloader? What is the cost of this?

Also, do you have an expected price per board? I allso need WxHxD board measurements. And when do you expect to be able to ship the boards?

Thanks!
we can finish it as your requirement, we can help you finished sigma files download before sending, any friends like it, you can finish the sigma files yourself, we will help you download it, USBI downloader price higher from ADI company.

G300DD board size same as G300v21, assembling hole position same too.

G300DD first version debugging pics attached here.

if no other problems, we will finish one batch before 20th June.

about price, 120usd/pcs for diyaudio member, 2pcs one order at least.not include freight.
You can select HONGKONG DHL or CHINA EMS express way, freight almost same for economical way.we have agreement with them,freight lower.

DHL customs clearance fees higher in some country, EMS lower, delivery time about 2week in some country, customs clearance fees free in most of country by EMS way, we can help you select perfect way for delivery.

Hide this!Advertise here!