Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming! - Page 22 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th April 2012, 08:08 AM   #211
diyAudio Member

how much for 3 G300STV1?

i'm looking for the best low cost solution (boxed or not) to amp bass,mid, ribbon high... for nearfield stereo 3way..

I don't need that many watts but cleanest of all SQ for those watts..

i would like something like one box with 3 TAS5613A in parallel...
To optimize cost and selling price.. i guess since i don't need that much watts so it could be possible to lower the design of the power supply section (noting to affect SQ tho)??

I dunno at what price but I guess something like 150-160$ for this would sell like cupcake to all three-way stereo diyers with soundcard and crossover waiting for the perfect 6 mono channel t-amp to appears..

Old 26th April 2012, 08:54 AM   #212
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by authlxl View Post
About new g230v1.3 board , we have made it as one new finished amp , 4x300W amp with DSP preamp processing,LIMITER/EQ/CROSSOVER functions can be setted with Sigma software. works well, sound excellent. case size:184mm(w)*320mm(d)*60mm(h)
I can't find that board with DSP? Can you link it? Could be just what I'm looking for.
Old 27th April 2012, 06:12 PM   #213
authlxl is offline authlxl  China
SINEWAVE ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to authlxl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldsen View Post
I can't find that board with DSP? Can you link it? Could be just what I'm looking for.
oh! sorry , it is our customer order amp, integrated with our g230v1.3 board and advanced sigma DSP(ADAU14XX), works well, delay time up to 198ms, we have developed new version computer software for primary user , of course we have other version which support self boot and audio engineers can debug it by Sigma software easier.

we will upload more information here later.
Old 27th April 2012, 07:08 PM   #214
diyAudio Member

After much toughts, i could'nt live with the latency uncompensated at the source of an external DSP for my crossover..

The industry suck... what everybody is waiting for is a low latency asio soundcard with crossover dsp integrated..

It's the only way to have that latency compensated at the source... (Asio latency compensation)..

Or at least manual latency compensation should be added to the source.

One thing I have learn is that it's always a compromise and that companies have their head in the sand...
Old 30th April 2012, 06:38 AM   #215
diyAudio Member

Default two g33d amp drive 2 set 3way system method

some friends like to use our 2g33d amp to drive 2 set 3way speaker system, it is simple , you can set one amp as left amp, the other is right amp, select left amp as source input amp, connect left amp analog out to right amp analog input, hardware connect ok.

analog line out come from dsp processing pcm1793 code,signal good.

about software setting, we will set each amp as one channel +active crossover+3 amp.

left or right amp can be changed anytime, only need changing source amp.

past one pics here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf G__2G33D CONNECT AS 2 THREE WAY METHOD.pdf (49.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 30th April 2012, 07:06 AM   #216
diyAudio Member

Quote:
some friends like to use our 2g33d amp to drive 2 set 3way speaker system, it is simple , you can set one amp as left amp, the other is right amp, select left amp as source input amp, connect left amp analog out to right amp analog input, hardware connect ok.

about software setting, we will set each amp as one channel +active crossover+3 amp.

past one pics here.
I like the idea but I was more looking for just the amp.. can you tell me the price of those 2 2g33d? and I would need a way to bypass dsp processing (6 stereo input would be necessary of course for each woofer, i could always mod the 2g33d also..) .. I could compare my own dac and other dsp with your options and see.. that would be nice if the amps are HQ and not too much priced!! (please tell me how much by private messaging)

Also what are the chips and type of amp used for each low/mid/high?
Old 1st May 2012, 03:36 AM   #217
diyAudio Member

Quote:

past one pics here.
if apply Spdif source , two amp can share one source for one Spdif spliter,
one amp set as left and the other set as right. better sound out because digital source input.
Old 3rd May 2012, 07:39 AM   #218
diyAudio Member

Default apply 2 g33d drive 2 3way method

if set g33d as 3way mode, pls tell us 2crossover frequency point , we will help you fix it in amp, we set two amp as left one and right one, suggest Spdif source selected, of course this amp have Power off memory function, use easily,
we will provide one Hi-end Spidf 1 to 2 cable when sending.
pics list below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spdif 1 to2.jpg (36.9 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3196800600.jpg (176.8 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3215800600.jpg (187.1 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3211800600.jpg (174.9 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3220800600.jpg (148.5 KB, 154 views)
Old 3rd May 2012, 07:51 AM   #219
Shaun is offline Shaun  South Africa
diyAudio Member

Quote:
if set g33d as 3way mode, pls tell us 2crossover frequency point , we will help you fix it in amp, we set two amp as left one and right one, suggest Spdif source selected, of course this amp have Power off memory function, use easily,
we will provide one Hi-end Spidf 1 to 2 cable when sending.
pics list below.
This is sounding good. A few questions:

How can the left and right volume levels be synchronised/ganged when using SPDIF?
Why does the user need to tell you the crossover frequency? Is this not configurable in Sigma software?
Old 3rd May 2012, 09:10 AM   #220
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
This is sounding good. A few questions:

How can the left and right volume levels be synchronised/ganged when using SPDIF?
Why does the user need to tell you the crossover frequency? Is this not configurable in Sigma software?
two channel volume sync is simple, set volume knob at mid position, adjust source volume or set 2 amp knob at same position.

about crossover frequency , we can help our customer fix it in sigma software and download to DSP , because sigma software have so many functions ,most of our customer are not audio expert, they can't get better sound if they do it themselves most of cases.

we are making new simple version of this amp which customer can adjust crossover and EQ with computer and download easier with USB port on amp ,most of other audio functions fixed in DSP. Maybe some customers like this.

Hide this!Advertise here!