Blacksheep Kables free trial for vendors - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th December 2009, 02:17 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Blacksheep Kables free trial for vendors

Greetings all from Bangkok, Thailand!

My name is Frank and I am the director of Blacksheep Kables. We currently produce RCA interconnects, speaker cables, and and AC power cord. For more infor, check out our website: www.blacksheepkable.com

I am comming back to the US this month and we are looking to enter the US market. We are starting with the NYC, NJ area and are looking for potential dealers. For those who are interested, drop me an e-mail.

I will be bringing demo interconnects and some speaker cables to lend to interested shops. You can hold onto the cables for a few weeks. Burn em, try em and let me know what you think.

Have any other questions, let me know. Please, only legitimate vendors only.

Frank
Old 3rd January 2010, 02:34 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hi,

What Bout Asia ? India in Specific ??? do you have a plan at all for this market ??

If you know we are among the top growing market in Asia with respect to Audio and such !

If you have plans please contact me Via PM !!

Regards.
Old 3rd January 2010, 04:11 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Thanks Sounds Great. I have thought about the Asian market since I am located in Bangkok. I will be considering it depending on response. Anybody else in Asia interested? I will be back in Bangkok at the end of January.

Frank
Old 3rd January 2010, 04:13 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Still looking for a couple retail shops and online stores to carry stock in the US.
Old 3rd January 2010, 05:15 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Hi,

Quote:
Thanks Sounds Great. I have thought about the Asian market since I am located in Bangkok. I will be considering it depending on response. Anybody else in Asia interested? I will be back in Bangkok at the end of January.
You are welcome, Well Am talking bout India so thats one response from your Neighboring Country in Asia !! Soon others will follow too(but only if you make a head start ) !!!

Keep me in the loop if you are working on some plans and such !! If not, No worries........

Regards.
Old 4th January 2010, 10:53 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Hey SoundsGreat!

Are you looking to test the RCA interconnect? Or were you looking to test either the speaker cables or AC power cord?

Frank
Old 5th January 2010, 05:06 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Hi,

Quote:
Hey SoundsGreat!

Are you looking to test the RCA interconnect? Or were you looking to test either the speaker cables or AC power cord?
Frank I do want to test them,but more then that I was interested in checking the possibility of selling them here !!

My very good friend here is an Importer of all sorts Audio stuff !! so through him I wanted to get this and make him sell !!

Regards.
Old 5th January 2010, 07:55 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Hi SoundsGreat!

Would love to work with you on that! As soon as I get back, I'll contact you and get you a sample or 2. We are definitely not high-end, but definitely a good mid-range product. Not sure what range your friend deals with.

Frank
Old 6th January 2010, 04:46 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Hi,

Quote:
Hi SoundsGreat!

Would love to work with you on that! As soon as I get back, I'll contact you and get you a sample or 2. We are definitely not high-end, but definitely a good mid-range product. Not sure what range your friend deals with.

Frank
Frank good to hear that you are interested !! Sure take your time and let me know !!

Well the whole thing is bit over rated,I mean the High-End !! whats High-End to one might not be so for the other !!

So you don't worry bout those things,if your cable sounds good thats all that matters and I will make sure they sell here !!

Regards.
Old 6th January 2010, 02:08 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Blacksheep Kable is still looking for a few vendors in the US to stock & ship orders. Profit margin is about 40 - 50%.

Frank

Hide this!Advertise here!