• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB Prototype for DIY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I can provide custom PCB's for prototype DIY at reasonable costs.
I have seen posts , asking who/ where pcb are made or available..
Costing depends on size and quantity, minimum quantity would 3 Nos.
"Size does not matter" Mail me for details...

I am not doing this on commercial scale, Effort to contribute to DIY community with small margin sharing component price for my projects.

Mail me : sudhirmt@gmail.com

Thanks
suds

Hi,

I can provide custom PCB's for prototype DIY at reasonable costs.
I have seen posts , asking who/ where pcb are made or available..
Costing depends on size and quantity, minimum quantity would 3 Nos.
"Size does not matter" Mail me for details...

I am not doing this on commercial scale, Effort to contribute to DIY community with small margin sharing component price for my projects.

Mail me : sudhirmt@gmail.com

Thanks
suds

I buy my PCB prototypes from China, they are about 1/3 the price of US or UK prices. And that includes import duty.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.