• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Balanced Valve Pre-Amp to Sell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Diy Friends,

I have for selling 6 months hold fully balanced valve pre-amplifier that I built myself under my own brand MAR, based on some much known designs on the web. I believe the photos speak for themselves.

The interior is based on 2 pairs of valves, 2 = 12AU7 and 2 = 6DJ8, and has the following “goodies” on its interior:

o 15uF MIT Caps for Power supply filtering (6x).
o WIMA caps for by-passing above.
o MIT Caps by-passing Vishay caps on the main board (8x).
o Dynamicap signal caps.
o Panasonic electrolytic for main power supply filtering.
o Shinkoh tantalum signal resistors.
o MILLS power resistors.
o Visahy resistors for balanced volume control with Hi-quality gold Relays.
o Vandenhull signal and power cabling.
o All operations can be made from a single Remote control (Controlled from a central micro-processor).
o 2 balanced + 3 single inputs.
o Tape loop.
o 1 balanced + 1 single outputs.
o 3 separated toroidal transformers (High B voltage, Filaments, and Digital)
o High quality aluminum chassis (10mm front and side panels)
o Real Audio Research knobs.
o Total parts value s more than 2.000€

This is a very quite and wonderful sounding design, with an incredible clear and deep sound stage, I am selling because I just bought a C2200 pre-amplifier from Mcintosh and have two more preamps (one of them passive still to be finished).

I will ship overseas, but would prefer to keep it within the EU.

The selling price opportunity is 1.000€ plus shipping (please mail me with your directions so that I can give you a quotation).

My email is rui.lourenco@fortislease.com

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.