Mini cases for amplifier,headphone and preamplifier. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st February 2009, 04:39 PM   #1
Luck is offline Luck  China
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to Luck
Default Mini cases for amplifier,headphone and preamplifier.

Dear all, the cases below are available. Its suitable for mini amplifier, headphone, preamplifier. The inner size for one AL housing is 100*50*160 mm. I will pack one front panel, one rare panel, two AL houses, input and output sockets, knob and power switch as one set for all the DIYers. You are welcome to give me the drawing if you want to change the design. I can arrange to make samples as your requirements and drill all the holes for you.

Price : $US40/set
Shipment cost to Euro by Express: $US35/set
Shipment cost to USA by Express: $US32/set

I only accept payment by Western Union, www.westernunion.com much better than Paypal I think. Pls feel free to contact me if you have any problems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mini-front4.jpg (44.6 KB, 495 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!