diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Vendor's Bazaar (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/)
-   -   NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others. (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/134747-new-audio-amplifier-kits-modules-many-others.html)

Cristi 12th December 2008 08:54 PM

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

My name is Cristi, i'm electronic engineer, specialized in SMPS and Power Electronics and owner of the domain connexelectronic.com I will be pleased to answer to your questions regarding this products.
Few things about this site:
I made the website few months ago, so is still new, and the main products which i sell are audio kits and modules, automation, motor control, and power supplies. Later i will add more products, as soon as i will make new designs. All the boards sold on my website are designed by me and produced in our small workshop, no outsourcing. We use only the best quality components available, purchased from reliable sources and tested before assembly, knowing the fact that most of the products coming from this corner of the world are everything but original or what they claim to be,
I also sell some components, some of them harder to find and specialized (like IPM's for AC Drives, transistors for audio, or MCU's). We use Paypal as default payment method, but on request, we can use other payment methods as well.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me, here, pm, or email connexelectronic()gmail.com

bnsbhat 13th December 2008 04:08 AM

Hi,

Welcome aboard!

S. Bhat

jazzy939 13th December 2008 09:46 AM

hi cnx!
I have been to your website. Not bad!
Anyway welcome to the board... the more the merrier! ;)

Cristi 13th December 2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jazzy939
hi cnx!
I have been to your website. Not bad!
Anyway welcome to the board... the more the merrier! ;)

Thanx.

As i said before, i want to add more products soon, protucts which are in development stage right now. Will be few more Class D and Class T amplifiers, some of them with embeded SMPS, and also some separate SMPS for audio.

Any suggestions are welcome. Later i want to make some interactive projects, users which will participate at development, will get their boards for free.

Cristi 15th December 2008 01:01 PM

Today i sent the parcels for customers who confirm the orders till sunday afternoon. Please check e-mail.

xaudiox 15th December 2008 01:10 PM

can you tell us what chip is in the DA-1?

also what's the FL tax 19%? thanks

Cristi 15th December 2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xaudiox
can you tell us what chip is in the DA-1?

also what's the FL tax 19%? thanks

DA-1 uses TPA2001 from TI and HIP4081 from Intersil. The FL tax is Handling tax which is imposed by system and the value of the tax was changed to 5%

xaudiox 15th December 2008 02:18 PM

Thanks for the reply cnx. ;)

PQatPIT 15th December 2008 03:55 PM

What are sonic and other differences between BPL-, MOS- and SAP15-powered modules of LM4702 models?

Maybe add some more characteristics to product pages?

Otherwise looks good. Thanks!

jazzy939 16th December 2008 04:29 AM

You're welcome cnx.
Its good to know you're accommodating for the needs of your customers and I look forward to your new products.
I would also be interested to participate in the development of your 'projects', time permitting that is.. :D

Quote:

Originally posted by cnx

Thanx.

As i said before, i want to add more products soon, protucts which are in development stage right now. Will be few more Class D and Class T amplifiers, some of them with embeded SMPS, and also some separate SMPS for audio.

Any suggestions are welcome. Later i want to make some interactive projects, users which will participate at development, will get their boards for free.