• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

T-AMP Board T type Audio Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Audio AMP module for the DIYER

HLLY ELECTRONICS has a lot of Audio AMP module in stock!
Now we want to find international buyer, Hope you some people can find what you need here:

T-AMP Board T type Audio Amplifier -- 10Watt

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

T-AMP Board T type Audio Amplifier -- 20Watt

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

60W+60W Audio Amplifier Board -- AP4732

BASS Amplifier Board -- AM47

Shipping cost

Hi,

Even though Hllyelec provides great product, great e-mail response and seems like nice people to deal with just be aware about their shipping cost.

It has been a few items I wanted to bid on via e-bay stating FREE shipping but once I have confirm with Hllyelec it is a different story.

Ex; the following link seems very interesting and FREE shipping is written in nice bold red letter but it is actually $ 56 USD. Please just confirm with them before bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330276956196&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Looking forward to see more nice product from them and rectify the shipping description issue.

Best regards,
Eric

if i could make a suggestion?
all your items look superb - they also look like good value. What I feel is lacking is information, you need to list every feature of your board - for instance one of your amps has multiple inputs, valves on board - some fancy looking caps also. None of these features are described in enough detail. You also need some kind of manual on every page. I was going to buy the bass amp but I needed one asap and there simply is not enough info on your site or auctions - there are lots of pics and in some cases a pic paints a thousand words but the info is still needed.

THe new TDA1543 AUDIO DAC For HiFi Beginner

Sample mode:NOS

Input type:BNC coax + optical fiber

Power type:AC double 9V/1A, -9V 0 9V

Circiut structure :CS8414+TDA1543

All Adopt Top Grade electronics components

PCB dimension :142*92mm 1.5mm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.