How to open a thread here? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th May 2008, 12:01 PM   #1
VIRTINS is offline VIRTINS  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Question How to open a thread here?

I would like to open a dedicated thread here? I refer to the rule & regulation of this subforum:

"
Tier I: $100/year for a dedicated thread, where vendor can keep posting different merchandise sequentially. This thread is open for discussion by members, however the vendor may request that a post or set of posts be deleted. The advantage of this option is that multiple sorts of merchandise can be advertised at a rock-bottom cost. The disadvantage is that, with multiple posts and the inevitable discussion, individual items may be harder to locate without using the Forum's "search" function.
"

Is the above still true? how to contact the admin? I tried to send emails to webmaster@diyaudio.com two weeks ago, but still have not received any reply...anybody could help?

Thanks...
Old 28th May 2008, 09:25 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Any chance of F5 boards ...

Dear Peter,

Since you have shown interest in Nelson Pass's amplifiers in the past is there a possibility of DANIEL boards for this amplifier?

I would like to give this one a try but not unless I can be assured of getting quality boards and with you that is a given.

After 6 MOONS favorable reveiw it seems a worthy project.

Any chance? Seems there is much interest, I bet you could sell a few. I would like four channels worth for what its worth!

Not that I am not enjoying my 3875's. They continue to amaze.

Cordially,

Rick McInnis

PS You should look into cics's computer transport ideas at AA. I have found it to be quite good. Well, it's much better than that ...

Hide this!Advertise here!