• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

futurlec

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this thread is about futurlec in the USA. i have just recently ordered something, and now i am concerned... if you have ordered anything from futurlec, or you have knowledge about it, please join! i want to know your problems/comments/your experience on futurlec.

FOR ANY REPLIES/INFO, I RECOMMEND YOU E-AMIL ME! THANK YOU! (rayxu@tx.rr.com)

Futurelec

I have ordered several times from futurlec. Here are a few pros and cons:

Pro - some REALLY good prices

No errors in orders

Inexpensive shipping charges

Cons - Average order takes about 2-3 weeks to ship

They charged a foreign transaction fee - even though both my orders were shipped from USA locations. (less than $1)

Not responsive to email inquires...

Some order information on futurlec webpage is confusing

All my orders arrived with all parts, correct count, just takes longer than anywhere else ...

First post on this forum. I just placed an order from Futurlec yesterday for two amp modules. They had the best prices I could find. Shipping was reasonable too. I received an email from them this morning that my order was shipped! If so, that's really fast. I'll see how long it actually takes to get to me. It appears that ray xu has some kind of problem with them. Hopefully my experience will be a good one. I'll try to post back when my order arrives.

r221b

I just received my Futurlec order yesterday. It seemed to be complete and correct. I haven't used any of the parts yet, so I can't comment on the quality. One week from order to delivery isn't bad, though. Maybe some of the problems that others had are due to what they ordered. I guess this makes it tough deciding whether to use them or not. Anyway, my experience so far.

r221b

My one dealing with futurlec so far has been fine. They were holding the order waiting for a backordered part, and I asked them for a substitute. They replied to emails very quickly and changed the part no problems. I haven't checked all my resistors with a meter yet however....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.