• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

David Hafler Amp and pre-amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
David Hafler DH200k power amp - conservatively rated mosfet amplifier - 100rms with .002 thd at max - unmeasurable distortion at 70rms.... old and used - but really in very good condition. Write to jim.hickerson@sbcglobal.net for pictures and references.
Price; just $220 for this great amp!

David Hafler DH101 PReamp - straight line with gain philosophy - very clean unit with one flaw - the main volume control (potentiometer) needs some spray cleaner or possible replacement. It should be an easy fix - only $50 to a good home.

This is one owner equipment cherished through my youth - but now I really only enjoy music when driving so no reason to have it stored in the bedroom pretending someday I will use it again. I know this will make someone very happy.

I also have 2- 2" ADS domes and 2-7" woofers from an Aauthentic set of ADS L710 series two speakers as well as crossovers... price negotiable. If interested just drop me a line.

Thanks!
Jim/Less

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.