• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New T-Amp dealer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
There is a new T-Amp dealer "in town."

www.audiomagus.com

Authorized for Trends and The Sonic Impact and Super-T amps.

If you look closely you'll see that I am there, too.

For the past couple of years people have bugged me about putting together T-Amp modifying kits. But I never wanted to bother with it. Well now Audiomagus has, following my advice. It’s a handy way to get the part you need but may not be able to find.

And I have talked Audiomagus into shipping worldwide, for all you T-amp fans in the far corners of the globe. Finding and getting amps and parts outside the U.S. and Canada has been a problem for many. So I convinced Audiomagus to offer world shipping. I believe it will be UPS or Postal Service, your choice.

The kits are ready, but I'm still working on the instructions to go with them. It’s basically the same information you'll find on my site, just cleaned up and reformatted for each kit.

Just in case you think this is a shameless commercial for the site, I don't make any money off the amp sales. Might make a few pennies off the kit sales, if I'm lucky. :)

Later on, I may become a part of Audiomagus, as it could be a lot of fun. I’ll let you know.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Well my buddies over at Audiomagus are now Auricap dealers, so the Auricpas will be going into the TweaKits.

Also coming very soon will be the "Subline". It's an adapter box that will allow you to connect your T-Amp to the line in connections of your subwoofer amp. So many people want to run an active sub along with the T-Amps, but it's hard to do without a preamp. Details coming soon. And yes, it's something you could make for yourself, if you wanted to. DIY!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.