• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Ta2020 Amp From Taiwan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here is a new class t amp ,based on ta2020.
the KINGREX T-20 AMP.

from 41hz audio
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

KINGREX T-20 AMP WEBPAGE

Alot of these manufactueres have good points and bad points, if they just refine it a little more with better quality workmanship thay can compete with the best of them, parts selection is pretty standard in the electronics industries, just a matter of selection and availability, everything else is up to the designer. I won't be surprise when these companies will rip open a Bel Cantos and copy it part per part soon.

exciting!!! im interested of buying one of these cute class d ready made tripath amp, is the sounds better than the diy 41hz,diyparadise,autocostruire kits? and how about this one......

Little Dot T_100 Technical Specifications

Based on the Tripath TA2022 Class T
Continuous Maximum Output: 2x100W @ 4 ohms, 2x60 @ 8 ohms

Frequency Response: 9 hz - 93 Khz (+/- 5db)
THD+N: 0.02%
Micro-chip switching from four different sources
0 to -63 digital volume control (degree of distortion < 0.002%)
Samsung digital (VFD) display

Speaker surge protection: 200VA
Infrared remote control
Dimensions: 380L x 260W X 80H (millimeters, chassis only)
Weight: 7.5 kg

Tube Pre-stage Option with EF92/CV131 vacuum tubes!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
abiedoodles said:
hi pano, did you got in hand the Little Dot T_100 do you recommend it?

I don't have one yet! But it should be soon. I've been working hard to get one.

My ears in China say that stock is low, they are hard to get. Also reports say that they have a hum problem that the factory has not been able to solve.

I hope neither is true! But hum I can fix, as long as I can get one.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.