• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Limited offer of Aleph30 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since I started receiving inquiries about A30 boards, I decided to make another production run. The board containing 2 channels is $25 (2 pcs. or more $20/pc), shipping included.

Please send me an e-mail (subject: A30), and I will provide payment info. If enough orders are collected before year's end, I will have the boards available in two weeks following The New Year.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Having a pair of those, I have to say they are some of the best looking boards ever to come out of DIYaudio. With the clear soldermask and the golden traces they look superb. If you ever considered framing a PCb and stick it to the wall, this is the one:)

Steen:cool:

steenoe said:
Having a pair of those, I have to say they are some of the best looking boards ever to come out of DIY audio. With the clear solder mask and the golden traces they look superb. If you ever considered framing a PCb and stick it to the wall, this is the one:)

Steen:cool:

I agree.

Peter,

I have sent you an email for an Aleph30 purchase.

Any good places to source the major parts? heatsink, transformer?resistors, caps., I have dealt with digikey mostly.

I have to say I have never built a Pass design and have to do some reading to get understanding of this design.

doggy:angel:

The best place for parts is DigiKey. The schematic will be included, with all corresponding parts. More specific info with regards to assemby can be found here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=617068#post617068
BOM was posted here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=858838#post858838

I'm ordering the boards tomorrow, so if you don't want to miss it, now is the time to say if you need any. The payment can still be made later. Please email me with A30 as subject.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.