• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ChipAmp.com - LM3886 pcbs/kits back in stock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
After taking a break from selling pcbs and kits for a while, I received a new batch of pcbs today:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

They are the same as the last batch, except for that they are gold plated this time.

Here is the new sale pricing, which I will keep up until January or so:

Stereo PCB set (2 amp boards and 1 psu board): $9
Dual mono PCB set (2 amp boards and 1 psu board): $12
Stereo kit (pcbs + components for them): $55
Dual mono kit (pcbs + components for them): $75
psu board by itself: $6

More details on the website:
http://www.chipamp.com

Sorry for the long delay in offering pcbs again. I will try to keep them in stock on a more regular basis.

--
Brian

Joined 2006
Paid Member
They would be great in many projects...

Attachments

• senza nome4.jpg
    senza nome4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,481
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
phresh said:
Has anyone got the dimensions of the power supply, or more specifically the spacing of the mounting holes. I'll be drilling up a case this weekend and can't seem to find the information anywhere.

Thanks in advance

If you print this silkscreen PDF without scaling it, it will print to the actual size of the boards:
http://www.chipamp.com/lm3886silkscreen.pdf

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.