• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ChipAmp.com - LM3886 pcbs/kits back in stock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Are there specs/instructions anywhere on the site? I poked around and didn't find anything. Not even how many Watts or what transformer is required. I found a lot of pictures but nothing written.

Oops, the first link is actually the manual, duh, nevermind

I have my kit, soldering iron is hot, components in haned but I cannot reach the site for the manual!

I have the PS built, all I need are the values for some resistors - can anyone help me?
r1, r2, r3, rm, rf, rz

and do you solder r3 into the outside hole to utilize the feedback cap?

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
WJMIII said:
I have my kit, soldering iron is hot, components in haned but I cannot reach the site for the manual!

I have the PS built, all I need are the values for some resistors - can anyone help me?
r1, r2, r3, rm, rf, rz

and do you solder r3 into the outside hole to utilize the feedback cap?

Site is back up with the manual online. I am sorry for the downtime. My provider had issues with the server, and had to move to a new server, which required retrieving the old files from the server to put on the new one, and redirecting the DNS info to the new server. I misconfigured the address at first, so it took a couple extra days to work right.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.