• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom enclosures / cases for your DIY projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

We are a european manufacturer of high end enclosures for all of your DIY projects. We primarily focus on enclosures for the Hypex range of amplifier modules but we can provide you with a custom enclosure for any kit you might have.

Options include CNC cutting and custom labels for your connectors. Prices start from 179 euro for a mono enclosure.

Shipping rates to the US and Canada are highly competitive so don't let that put you off.

Check out our site on:

http://www.hexateq-av.com

or alternatively (and easier to remember..)

http://www.alu-case.com

Best regards,

Richard Krol

Hexateq Audio Visual
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

UCD400AD Channel Modules

Dear All,

As of today we are also offering our assembled UCD400AD channel modules which contain a custom wound audio grade transformer, separate op-amp power supply, and UCD400AD module.

Everything is included to mount the module.

Price is 450 euro ex. vat

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and another:

Best regards,

Richard Krol

Hi,

Small update for now. We have been able to add WBT to our supplier list. Currently this is not reflected in our kits but the WBT connectors are available as a custom option for our enclosures.

We have also added a drilling template for the UCD400 which is universal so you don't have to fiddle with the exact hole locations.

Rgds,

Richard Krol

Specials

Hi,

We have updated our gallery with some exiting new images which also include the use of the new WBT connectors. You can check out our gallery here: Gallery

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SPECIALS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We also have have some fully assembled demo UCD400 channels which feature a custom audio grade transformer with additional 12v secondaries to provide a higher quality power feed to the opamps.

This module comes with 4x10.000uf slit-foil capacitors as part of the High Grade Power Supply, a custom wound audio grade transformer, UCD400AD module, custom mounting bracket and mounting hardware, silver plated Neutrik XLR connector, Led, and PTFE silver plated wiring. We have a few demo models on stock which we are selling for a limited time only for 399 euro per channel .

Best regards,

Richard Krol

New Class D Cube ! - HEXACUBE SERIES

We've released a new series called the HEXACUBE series. First in this series are a Balanced passive pre and and set of mono power amps based on the UCD400AD.

Check them out on our website: HEXACUBE

Best regards,

Richard Krol
Hexateq Audio Visual

New Site !

Dear All,

We have revamped our site which now includes a custom enclosure configuration tool. You can see it in action here: http://www.hexateq-av.com/enclosure_configuration.html

Some of the old links posted might not work anymore. I hope our new site will prove easier to navigate.

Best regards,

Richard Krol
Hexateq Audio Visual

Unfortunately at this time we do not offer the Hexacube enclosure. Then again, if there is sufficient interest for some volume then we might consider it.

OT: Well spotted moderator that the link was incorrect. Unfortunately I am unable to correct/edit my posts to delete or change any errors. Perhaps you can look into that.

Best regards,

Richard Krol
Hexateq Audio Visual

Dear Arthur,

The columns used in the stand are extensively braced but can be filled with sand to add some extra mass. They're very sturdy on their own.

Q: WIll there be items on HiFi Rack in the future?
A: If you mean is there any chance we will produce a hifi rack in the future then I'd have to say that there are no immediate plans for that.

Best regards,

Richard Krol
Hexateq Audio Visual

Richard,

I think i saw a picture of a black chassis made by your company.
Is this an option?

Is it possible for you to make a custom version of the stereo enclosure that is only 90mm high?

(I am looking for high-end chassis for a tube preamp, but a 120mm height will be too much.)

Hi Bequerel,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

The enclosure you have seen has indeed been anodised in black, however our customer offered the enclosure to a local anodising shop in his own country to first de-anodise and next have it anodised in black. Unfortunately it is not an option we offer at the moment.

The height of the enclosure cannot be altered as the side profile also holds the bottom and top of the enclosure. If we would cut it at say 70mm height then there's nowhere to screw the base to.

Sorry not to be of any help in this case.

Best regards,

Richard Krol

Dear Marty,

I am glad you try to contact us this way!

Your mail provider rejects our e-mail messages. Unfortunately I could not contact you another way. I have partially disguised your email address in the reply below..

..........olek@calix.com>: host sweeper1.calix.com[216.210.207.100] said: 550
5.7.1 This system is configured to reject mail from europa.telenet-ops.be
(in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Do you have another mail address for communication we can use?

Best regards,

Richard Krol
Hexateq Audio Visual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.