• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Christams Gifts for TDA1541a DAC lovers!!!!! Alert for it!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I will free to upgade to all my ver.1& ver.2Twins TDA1541a DA users.

For fair to all the diyers. Pls post the dac photos & emal to me the user name i diyaudio.com. After versify. I will only collect the airmail postage & payapl charge.
I WILL FREE TO POST ONE PC OF NANO-CRYSTALLNE AMORPHOUS PULSE TRANSFORMERS to upgrade!!!!!!!!!

Hppy christmas & enjoy music.

This pulse trans I wil se in m coming ver.3 1541a & 20bits DAC.

Pls not care the outlook of the pulse, because its a tailor made products. There hadn't any nano-pulse trans in market.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• p1010259.jpg
    p1010259.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,956
Hi,

this nano-crystalline amorphous pulse trans was use photo show nano ribbon material for the core.

I forgot to say that the core was Nickel-Iron-Boron base nano core.

Let me repeat once again.

This is a free parts for my ver.1& ver.2 DAC user.

Pls post my dac photos in this thread & cotact me. U only need to pay paypal service change & Postage. I will use airmail one pcs to U.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• bfb8.jpg
    bfb8.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,733
Even two DAC's underway !

Hi Thomas,

i even bought 2 DAC's from you. My audio-buddy and me are still finding the optimum components for the DAC's so it's still not working.
The original pulse-tranny was one of the items we wanted to change.

I can only post a goodie-display with funny components (Caddock', Vishay, Cerafine's, Black Gate's, etc) besides your high quality PCB. But i'm really looking for these (2 !) trannies.
We hope to finish the project early 2006.

Have a merry Christmas !

Reinout

Attachments

• img_3760.jpg
    img_3760.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,723
Hi all,

the nano-pulse will arrived my hand on next week. I wll immediately post to U( all buyer of my dac).
BTW, I will post all the name user name n the forum to let them know was psted already.

The funish outlook of the nanowill little bit different. the centre hole will fill small material which can absorb electrostatics & shock. bcause i guess some of diyers will use them in higher bits such as 24/96 or 192Khz DAC. Electrostatics & shock may be will effect the purity of the data steam.

So..... sorry a little bit late. Hope U understand we are diyers. We will use all method that we can to improve parts.

Hope U will love them.

thx

thomas

Hey Thomas

Hope that I can still catch you on time! Will you also send
me the transformer? :D

The pics were taken when the DAC was 80% done.
The by-pass caps on the main board are shielded
with copper foil now.

BTW, my Ver.2's tube board has the hum problem, too.
Can you please also give me a replacement?

-finney

Attachments

• tda1541dac_1_small.jpg
    tda1541dac_1_small.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 853
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.