• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mad About Sound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Introducing the Mad About Sound website: www.madaboutsound.com.

This new venture is run by myself, based in the UK, and I hope to provide an expanding range of audio components that will be of particular interest to the DIY community.

At present I have various Bell/Daniel power chip amp PCB's/kits in stock:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
LM3875 Dual Mono Kits

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
LM3886 Dual Mono Kits with Snubberised PSU (designed by CarlosFM)

LM4780 Dual Mono PCB's

----------------------------------

Mic preamp PCB's have been ordered and I have several kits ready to go as soon as the boards arrive. These will be available for purchase on the website soon.

I am awaiting stock of Peerless XLS subwoofer drivers and will also be offering Jordan fullrange drivers to the UK.

----------------------------------

For worldwide orders please contact me here for shipping costs and information, or alternatively at this email address: sales@madaboutsound.com

Cheers for the speedy response. I'll keep my eye open for upgrade kits. I haven't finished my legacy kit yet so the wife wouldn't appreciate me buying another kit already. :)

Just out of interest, have you rtied the snubberized 3886 kit? How did it compare to your 3875 legacy amps?

Nice site by the way.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Vikash said:
Mic preamp PCB's have been ordered and I have several kits ready to go as soon as the boards arrive. These will be available for purchase on the website soon.

Here is a picture of the new boards:

--
Brian

Attachments

• micpre.jpg
    micpre.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,230
Hi Colin, the intention is to use it as a meauring tool. Partnered with the quite linear WM-61 electret, its primary function for most will be measuring loudspeaker FR.

However, I've used the first prototype to record a percussion lesson, and I was quite impressed with it, so I'll be doing a lot of recording with it in future too. ;)

Original thread here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50666&highlight=

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.