• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EarphoneDIYLabs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: DAC Board - AD1852 + DIR9001+ NE5534, 24BIT 96KHz, SACD

Greetings,
This is my 5th (latest) version of DAC board. I've been keep investing on this AD1852 based design since 2012. So it is not a fancy but well optimized, ultra-low noise and THD design. The LPF has been being improved based on feedbacks from thousands of international users.
I'd like to share all the measurements below on the real product. (I'm offering other Hi-End DACs from TDA1541/7 to multi PCM1702/63, send me a message for a full list)
See here for AD1852 specs. And you can order in $99 from earphonediylabs.com

Message me or reply this thread, I'd like to answer any questions.

IK8zI2o.jpg

BVSflo9.jpg

Parameters:
PCB Size: 140*138MM
Power supply: 2*15V AC, 9V AC, Max 15W
Input: Fiber, Coaxial, USB is Optional and +$10
Output: L/R RCA

Features:
* support 24BIT/96K. Digital input sampling, compatible with SACD 96K playback
* digital analog separation PCB design, 5 sets of independent power supply
* Ultra-low jitter (<50ps) receiver DIR9001 on digital reception interface.
* AD1852ST5 DAC + NE5534 (one piece per channel)
* Excellent circuit design and PCB manufacturing allows extremely low THD and noise

Measurements
* Extremely low background noise: <-120bBV at 0-1KHz, <-130dBV at 1-20KHz, in both input shortcut and digital mute stage
bnfVwjY.jpg

* RMAA measurement - General performance Excellent
ujle9eo.jpg

* 40-15KHz FR: +0.04, -0.31 dB
* Noise level: -96.5dB
* Dynamic range: 96.2dB
* THD: 0.0009%
* THD + Noise -90.2dB
* IMD + Noise: 0.0042%
* Stereo Crosstalk: -97.4%
* IMD at 10KHz: 0.0053%
NiFKJIf.jpg

* Overall measurement
* 20Hz-20KHz Frequency response: -0.54, +0.04dB
0xCQqan.jpg

* In band noise level: <-96dB
UFU5mcx.jpg

* Dynamic Range: >96dB
y3s8dlm.jpg

* THD at -3dB FS: 0.0009%
wj40WQu.jpg

* THD + Noise at -3dB FS: 0.0034%
d6f6qyI.jpg

* IMD + Noise: 0.0042% (0.0037% A-weighted)
ZWPOKlA.jpg

* Stereo Crosstalk: -100dB at 100Hz, -98dB at 1000Hz, -94dB at 10KHz
NKN0nvS.jpg

Other measurements FYI.
Nmg2smk.jpg

Nmg2smk.jpg

exKyIYY.jpg

wapf5Bv.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Headphone and earphone DIY parts

TO earphone DIYers,

I build my earphones and headphones and retail some components to make it a sustainable hobby. So I'd like to share my experiences and knowledge with you how to do that. And I have source to Hi-Fi headphone/earphone speakers, shells, cables, supporting you to assemble your own earphones in very quality.

This post is a start point to share my build to make a in-ear earphone with IE800 ceramic shells and B&O H5 6.5mm speakers.I made a detailed introduction at DIY an earphone with Sennheiser IE800 shell and B&O H5 speakers (v2) - Album on Imgur, in case you need a detailed step by step intro.

OYTWbxb.jpg

PM me if you are interested to have a kit, or reply this thread for any technical question. I'll be more glad to also learn from you how to DIY the best earphones.

Regards
Earphone DIY Labs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.