• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ThermalTrak amplifier boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ThermalTrak amplifier boards for sell.
It’s time to sell some of my power amps boards I built in the past. I have to much different power amp and I need space for new design.
I would like to offer six boards of my TT power amp. It is improved from first version with the TMC to the OITPC with corrected layout (see the photo of the backside). All tested and used for short time. The sound is excellent, powerful and clear. I used bipolar electrolytic capacitors in the feedback (C3 - 470uF) to lower THD specially at low frequencies.
Other caps used are nichicon MUSE, wima polypropilene, polystirol and ceramic NP0. ThermalTrak transistors used in four boards are NJL3281D/NJL1302D and two with NJL0281DG/NJL0302DG.
The price is 100 EUR per board plus shipping, selling in pairs only.
Link to the thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/182554-thermaltrak-tmc-amp.html
Damir

Attachments

• DADO-TT-OITPC-triple_sch.jpg
    DADO-TT-OITPC-triple_sch.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IMAG2597.jpg
    IMAG2597.jpg
    678.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMAG2599.jpg
    IMAG2599.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 368
The price is 80 EUR now plus shipping.

Some more data:

SR = 150V/usec
THD lower than 0.001% at all frequencies and all load up to 3ohm and all power.

Below simulated FFT.

PM if interested

Attachments

• DADO-TT-OITPC-triple_FFT1k_100W.jpg
    DADO-TT-OITPC-triple_FFT1k_100W.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 274
  • DADO-TT-OITPC-triple_FFT20k_100W.jpg
    DADO-TT-OITPC-triple_FFT20k_100W.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 243
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.