• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HiFiBerry GROUP BUY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With authorization of the site owner/operator, we're pleased to offer a special early Black Friday promotion for forum members here.

If we can get enough members here on board to hit a quantity of 30 for any given SKU of our HiFiBerry boards, we'll offer 15% off the MSRP for you, and IN ADDITION we'll donate 10% to help support the operating costs of the site to help 'keep the lights on'.

HiFiBerry DAC+Pro RCA
HiFiBerry DIGI+Pro

Shipping via USPS First Class to US (48+AK/HI) only. Cost is $6 for the first board, $2 for each board after that. Sorry, we're not outfitted yet to support Canadian or international post just yet, but hopefully soon.

If there's a call for other boards like our new DAC+Pro XLR, or one of our DIGI+ boards, please comment below and I can customize another promotion.

Let me know if there's anything we missed, or anything you'd like to see.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Robert Kreisler
General Manager
HiFiBerry LLC (North America)

Sad that once again these sort of things are only available in the US. Wouldn't it be possible to have european orders ship directly form Switzerland?
Short answer: logistics, technology, and market interest. This is more or less a test. Since the forum owner and I have been discussing business opportunities for some time as he has a distribution presence here in the US, it made sense to test here as a first step to perhaps becoming a regular vendor in the store. We thought it'd be a nice way to show support to this community to extend such an offer. No slight or offense intended.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.