• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

0hz-technology

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to hear the opinion of distinguished colleagues!
good advice-wishes I want to honestly work and answer your questions as much as possible-together with my favorite translators
I work as an architect-live in Moscow
please see the question

Integrated amplifier| Lowther| Audio note,1000 watts

Attachments

• ?????? ?????? 2017-09-30 ? 0.42.14.jpg
    ?????? ?????? 2017-09-30 ? 0.42.14.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Seriously, I got so dizzy I almost threw up.

So did i. The crappy English and the misuse of technical terms did not help either.

But then i got to the really good stuff, sadly in Russian only.

At the bottom of it all is a genius inventor from the Russian Far East.

Unable to patent his ideas, cause a patent lawyer will steal them (his words) he has become a victim of imperialist IP theft. Mostly by Sony Corp. Against which he has a law suit to the tune of 4 million and change. And a separate law suit for the moral denigration of the Russian people.

The law suit appears to be based on a Sony tv ad depicting 0Hz reproduction of a speaker system.

Other stolen ideas of his are the DVD and SACD but that part is a bit less clear.

16 pages of dense self-promotion with only a single episode of the men in white coats ringing his door bell.

Obviously he has other discoveries too, some even in medical science. As Zappa used to sing "It will cure your asthma too"

It is just wonderful that someone, other than Sony, has started manufacture of these amazing amplifiers.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/ba9a94_7d1ae5685d4d4112a247cf986c8fb3ed.pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.