• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Had a quick look on the datasheets, looks OK. You can see the function of the pins in the pictures

The pins are soldered together on my board too
I have the same, so I hope it is standard :)

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 535
I am interested in your dam1121 SK lite controller.
You wrote besides the controller, the power supply will also be able to supply 5V (400ma) and 3.3V (200ma).
This fits exactly into the requirements of the DIYinHK "XMOS 384kHz USBtoI2S" board and the digital part of the dam1121.
If so I would always use the power supply to 100% capacity. Is the power supply designed for this? Does the power supply still have reserves?
I actually like the concept of the oversized power supply. For example, my power supply of the analog part is several times oversize.
Following this I would have to use an additional, separate power supply for the dam1121 and USBtoI2S board.
What is your recommendation?

I am also interesed in your answer regard this question ;-)

The core firmware of SK and Lite is the same. The power switch signal requires a set of standby power supply. Just modifying the firmware can't be done.
I have a question regarding the power on precess:
Beside the SK lite I will have a dam1121 and a DCG3 PreAmp within one case.
I will use the SK lite PS for the digital part of the dam and the USB card. for the dam analouge part and the DCG3 I will use 3x SSR03 Power suplies pcb's. I think together not more than 30VA.

Am I right that the "Rotary encoder" is also the power button for the SK lite? Is there a kind of process done, when hiting the "Rotary encoder"?

I think I have to use a kind of power switch. The idea is to use one switch to power up the complete box (dam1121, SK lite and DCG3).
Is this possible?
Is there anything to consider?
If this is not praktical what is the best sulution?

The analog output L R needs to be changed.
L change to R,and R change to L.

Here is promised updated version of CAD file prepared for aluminum case WA50 (availible on Ebay or aliexpress) -box size 308*320*70mm
aaaaaaaa.jpg
important : there are two important layers in this draw
"0" contains main openings (there is also RPi streamer openings you can easly remove)
"PRINT_Engrave" containing vector fonts and frames you eventually want to print or engrave.
View attachment New Soekris.zip
I used draftsight freeware tool to create it.
I decided to redesign streamer location to have I2S wires shorter
here is my audiozen pcb during preparation
soekris.jpg
IMG_3043.jpg

Attachments

• sssss.jpg
    sssss.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 489