• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Do you mean the source code?Sorry, we're not going to open source code. Software and hardware must be matched, the switchs on the PCB board also needs software to control.The PDF document for Soekris has instructions for control, and if you want to try it yourself, it's easy to implement control with Arduino.

The chassis is really a problem. I designed it. But less orders, it is difficult to find suitable processors. And chassis packing and shipping costs are not cheap. I plan to make a sample chassis this month to verify the design. I'll update the progress of the chassis here.

I am sure that many here who has bought you fantastic setup kit will be happy support this endeavour with a pre-order.:)

Hello I bought the (AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris) the 07/12/17
have is the 12/29/17 the parcel is still in transit in china !! ????
not very serious !!!

I have nothing against Leon who looks very nice!

I'm terribly sorry. I've already contacted the postal service. They say parcels are now in China Customs. If there is no progress after the New Year holiday, I'll send you another setup kits.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

Transformer choice
Talema 7va dual 7v AC
Talema 15va or 25va ,If you supply dam1021 with DC, you can choose dual 12v ac output. If you supply dam1021 with AC, you can choose dual 7v ac output.
Hallo audiozen

Thank you for your "DAM 1021 SK" motherboard! Great offer! It will allow me to build a Soekris dam1021 based R-2R DAC.
Sorry for the more basic questions but I am still a beginner in these thinks...
* You mentioned the Amanero "Combo384 Module" USB board. I will play Flac(-HR) and DSD files coming from my JRMC PC. The PC will be my only souce. Is there any pro and cons compared to the diyinhk "USB to I2S 768Khz - DSD512/1024* Converter"
* Is it possible to use the diyinhk board instead the Amanero?
* The shown cable connecting the pcb usb-Port with the piggyback Amanero board is included?
* If I want to change the SW within the dan1021 dac I still have to solder/ connect a seperate rs232 cable to the Soekris board, right?
* I understand that the Transformers are not includet. What I didn't get is the choise I have for a 230V country...
* I believe in the advantage of oversized power supplies instead of just enough power supplies :) For what reason do I need one or two Transformers?
* Do I have to solde ranything else on your motherboard then the transformers?
* Where do I connect a (un) balanced headphone? Is there a auto recognition for these to silence the RCA / XLR connectors than?

greetings
F.S.

Last edited:
* Is it possible to use the diyinhk board instead the Amanero?
Yes, please connect to I2S by definition.
* The shown cable connecting the pcb usb-Port with the piggyback Amanero board is included?
included
* If I want to change the SW within the dan1021 dac I still have to solder/ connect a seperate rs232 cable to the Soekris board, right?
Yes,The RS232 port on the dam1021 is not occupied.
* I understand that the Transformers are not includet. What I didn't get is the choise I have for a 230V country...
There are selected jumpers on the main board.
* I believe in the advantage of oversized power supplies instead of just enough power supplies For what reason do I need one or two Transformers?
The main board is designed for 2 transformers.
* Do I have to solde ranything else on your motherboard then the transformers?
The transformers and part of the connectors need to do it yourself.
* Where do I connect a (un) balanced headphone? Is there a auto recognition for these to silence the RCA / XLR connectors than?
If you want to connect the headphone, you need to connect it yourself. There is a reserved wiring hole on the main board.

Not supported. Voltage, the display resolution is different.

Any reconsiderations/plans to release updated firmware? I'd love something along the lines of being able to use the additional I/O pins so they can be toggled by remote control, ie, button to put a power amplifier into standby, switch an auxiliary input relay, etc. You have a great product here but it can be adapted to do much more.

Last edited: