• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Finally put everything tother (even though still would like to get those tabs in J1) and listened a little bit. I have a question. When jumpers are in buffered mode do RCAs work properly and are connected to + and gnd from XLR? Another one (can't squeeze my fat fingers to switch on a fly), when switch to RAW where does signal go RCA? or it can be taken from J7? I am asking in case I would like to make my own buffer and would like to ted the signal from J7, whats the best way to do so, not connect J7 to the motherboard? Thanks!

Remote Functions

I now have my AZ kit up and running. Works great!

But when I use my Apple remote with it, most of the remote buttons just cycle through the inputs, and the others do nothing. I can't change filters or the display, or adjust the volume. Is this an issue with the remote, or with how I have the sensor wired? Should I get a different remote?

Thanks!

Attachments

• AZ DAM1021.jpg
    AZ DAM1021.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 777