• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New FIFO buffer for RPI/SBCs

The Kali 2 was dued some time ago if I recall well. Any schedule ?

The last I read was to have patience and any details regarding release will be notified when available. That was a little while ago, though, but sure would be nice to have some sort of time line.

Don't mean to rush but I do understand R/D will take some time especially if taken into account of making a better version.

Volt+ D v1.3

BOOM.

Ladies and gents , Volt+ D (ouble) was received.

All capacitors in the analog path are film :)))

We hooked up the Volt direct to speakers......testing team apparently started to dance (while normal in Bollywood movies I assure you it never happens in reality)

OK..OK I know its not a objective test.

I am happy to announce that Volt+ D revision 1.3 PCB is singing .

Next week... AP testing .

Attachments

• Volt+1.3.compressed.pdf
    490.9 KB · Views: 186
BOOM.

Ladies and gents , Volt+ D (ouble) was received.

All capacitors in the analog path are film ()

We hooked up the Volt direct to speakers......testing team apparently started to dance (while normal in Bollywood movies I assure you it never happens in reality)

OK..OK I know its not a objective test.

I am happy to announce that Volt+ D revision 1.3 PCB is singing .

Next week... AP testing .

Damn, that looks beautiful. Any idea when it will become available in the US?