• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ARM Cortex-A9 quad core solutions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1. i.MX6Q/DL single board computer designed based on Freescale/NXP i.MX6Q/DL processor
1) stamp-hole soldered i.MX6Q/DL ARM Cortex-A9 development board/kit
both i.MX6Q and i.MX6DL are optional, besides, both commercial grade and industrial grade are optional.
this item is with 1G DDR3 (2G optional) and 8G eMMC (4G optional), 1GHz.
SoM size: 60*60mm (8-layer), SoM is integrated with minimum OS, it also supports users to connect the LCD to SoM directly to run the minimum OS.
carrier board size: 190*130mm
the board is available for OS Android, Linux

2) board-to-board i.MX6Q
this board has the same configuration with the above one.
SoM size: 40*70mm
2. quad core development board OK4418
this board was designed based on Samsung Cortex-A9 featuring S5P4418 processor with commercial grade temp range
it is also a board-to-board connection item
SoM size: 45*60mm
OS Android5.1 (launched), Linux (will be launched in Apr.)

For further details, just skip to Forlinx page Forlinx Embedded Technology Co., Ltd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.