• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for a SBC single board computer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Friend,

The company use industrial PC for our products.
I look at your product and find this Mini PC interesting:
Single Board Computer Linux S5p4418 Industrial Panel PC Mini Projector

van give me some additional information like datasheeet, PCB guidline, and also SDK to download.
we have these main requirements:
1- industrial temerature ragne (-10C to 60C)
2- linux OS and also android
3- low price.

it seems you are looking for Samsung S5p4418 Embedded single board computer:
The G4418 single board computer is almost one third of the G4418 development board size, but with better performance than the G4418 development board. It nearly covers all the peripheral function of the development board, as well as onboard VGA, USB WIFI/BT two in one module, etc. Software: G4418 SBC is completely compatible with G4418 development board, it’s unnecessary to make any modification. Hardware: G4418 SBC is completely compatible with G6818 SBC, it’s only needed to change the SoC to upgrade A9 Quad Core to A53 Octa Core, convenient for clients to upgrade their products.

S5P4418 single board computer

Hi Friend,

The company use industrial PC for our products.
I look at your product and find this Mini PC interesting:
Single Board Computer Linux S5p4418 Industrial Panel PC Mini Projector

van give me some additional information like datasheeet, PCB guidline, and also SDK to download.
we have these main requirements:
1- industrial temerature ragne (-10C to 60C)
2- linux OS and also android
3- low price.

Hi,
I have an excellent and high cost effective S5P4418 single board computer to introduce you.
Samsung S5P4418 ARMv7 Cortex-A9 quad core development board/single board computer for tablet,HD

sorry for my delay.
We kindly provide all drivers and mostly source codes to users.
The board is supported with OS Android5.1 (available now) and Linux 3.4(will be launched soon).
you can have a look at what all we can provide for this board.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5dy2w1nj4tu5dqi/AAC6zgo3O22hpEQxyxew6Boma?dl=0 (files are in uploading, if you could not down load all information, pls try again tomorrow)

Rgds,
Grace
grace@forlinx.com

Thanks for the documentation, however it is as you say Android only, and even that makes no reference to i2s. Could I repeat my earlier question please?

"That is an interesting board, I see the specification has both spdif and three i2s outputs. Are/Will Linux device drivers provided for these? Do the i2s outputs appear as standard alsa audio devices?"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.