• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 FET's and other semis for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to anyone/everyone,

I don't know if i'm in the right area as I have only just joined your community - thanks!

I have acquired a quantity of various transistors, FETs and sundry semiconductors that I am trying to sell. I was told that there was a demand for some of these by you good folk there. I have attached my rough spreadsheet of what I have, my prices (where available) and quantities available.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and any offers will be seriously entertained.

:cop: revision1 of the component list uploaded at duffears request.

Attachments

• Component List for DIY Audio.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 811
  • Component List for DIY Audio_revision1.pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.