• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AckoDAC based on ES9038PRO

Hello Acko! As initially stated in the AKC32 manual there was a plan for a DIY-friendly smartphone app remote.
It is still in progress and are you planning any other remote solutions to be available?

Asking because I don't have an rs-232 device in the setup and there is practically no other remote option available in the AKC controller.

Hello Acko! As initially stated in the AKC32 manual there was a plan for a DIY-friendly smartphone app remote.
It is still in progress and are you planning any other remote solutions to be available?

Asking because I don't have an rs-232 device in the setup and there is practically no other remote option available in the AKC controller.
The plan was a wifi interface add-on for the AKC32. This will enable easier remote control from many devices. Some progress was made but not fully developed for release yet. I will look into getting this sorted out asap.

I am really sorry for the delay. Some of the parts for wireless remote became obsolete by the time the design was ready to implement. Even App design tools changed. Now, there are new ones and these have different requirements. It is looking like a new DAC Controller for handling remote comms is needed. I will do a swap with the current one that you have later. Right now remote control is via wired comms to PC only. You can change most settings already this way… have you tried this?