• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

I let introduce my company's first product (Active Speakers)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I manage PC-FI company.

My company deals with mid-price product.

On July, my first product active speakers will be released. (Product name is Cappuccino.)

Cappuccino has below features.

- use Accuton 5.5 inch mid woofer

- use Tianle (China) AMT tweeter (special custom order)

- amp module is Abletec ALC 0180-2300

- network circuit : all parts are used Mundorf products

mid part : Evo Cap + Supreme

tweeter part : Evo Cap + Supreme + Supreme Silver/Gold 0.1 Coupling

- EMI/RFI reduction Tuning

- inner cable is used LAT SB 1000

Price is USD 1600.

How about it?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I manage PC-FI company.

My company deals with mid-price product.

On July, my first product active speakers will be released. (Product name is Cappuccino.)

Cappuccino has below features.

- use Accuton 5.5 inch mid woofer

- use Tianle (China) AMT tweeter (special custom order)

- amp module is Abletec ALC 0180-2300

- network circuit : all parts are used Mundorf products

mid part : Evo Cap + Supreme

tweeter part : Evo Cap + Supreme + Supreme Silver/Gold 0.1 Coupling

- EMI/RFI reduction Tuning

- inner cable is used LAT SB 1000

Price is USD 1600.

How about it?

Your speaker is a small 2-way with a cheap tweeter and an expensive but very small woofer. There is no magic in that combination had by adding an amplifier. You won't be able to get much output below about 100Hz, so offering a matching subwoofer that could also double as a stand might be a good marketing move. For $1600 you will have some competition but it's not outrageously expensive. Still, I expect it to sound like... a small enclosed-box loudspeaker.

Your speaker is a small 2-way with a cheap tweeter and an expensive but very small woofer. There is no magic in that combination had by adding an amplifier. You won't be able to get much output below about 100Hz, so offering a matching subwoofer that could also double as a stand might be a good marketing move. For $1600 you will have some competition but it's not outrageously expensive. Still, I expect it to sound like... a small enclosed-box loudspeaker.

I have Adam A7X, LS 50 and they are my comparison target.

And my speaker is same composition with Mundorf MA-30.

Although my AMT tweeter is less than [FONT=돋움]Mundorf AMT19CM1, I ask Tianle to [/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]replace magnet and membrane. In addition, by Mundorf Silver/Gold Capaci[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]tor coupling, difference between two AMT is reduced.[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]As your opinion, there are lack of bass, but I make it that enclosure size[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]is increased and use large port and frequency test result is 55 hz.[/FONT]

(Enclosure quality is much better than MA 30)

[FONT=돋움]In Korea, other active speaker manufacture used cheap Zeph and Peerless[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]and price is USD 1500.[/FONT]
[FONT=돋움][/FONT]
[FONT=돋움]Calculate my speaker's part price. Maybe total price is over USD 1600.[/FONT]
[FONT=돋움][/FONT]
[FONT=돋움]I think USD 1900.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I don't live in Korea, but I am from Korea.

There are two way bookshelves that receive great reviews at much lower price range, and some nice active speakers also cost less than $1,000, so you have good competition out there.

Good luck to your business.

Thank you.

In Korea, there are too many active speakers manufactures.

I think that world best parts are used is solution in Korea.

I can buy Accuton and Skaaning and Mundorf with very very cheap price.

Nobody can do this in Korea.

This is my weapon.

As your word, my speakers are expensive, but I think my product is worth.

I have schdule to make two more active speakers.

If Cappuccino is sold very well, I ask review to Stereophile about next

product.^^

Stereophile is not very appreciated in here, DIYAUDIO community, but it can be a good advertisement to other group of consumers.

The Stereophile-praised KEF LS50 is about the same price as your Cappuccino, so you might want to get a pair of LS50 and show us (or other consumers) some measurement, or even provide comparison between Cappucino vs LS50 + Abletec ALC

Stereophile is not very appreciated in here, DIYAUDIO community, but it can be a good advertisement to other group of consumers.

The Stereophile-praised KEF LS50 is about the same price as your Cappuccino, so you might want to get a pair of LS50 and show us (or other consumers) some measurement, or even provide comparison between Cappucino vs LS50 + Abletec ALC

Already I had tested.

I have LS50 and April Audio Auranote V2.

I tested with 10 audiophiles.

7 choiced my product.^^

Already I had tested.

I have LS50 and April Audio Auranote V2.

I tested with 10 audiophiles.

7 choiced my product.^^

7 out 10 chose your product, it sounds like a good start.

I personally saw April Music started some 20 years ago in Seoul, now they have good reputation ( I don't know if they are making good profit ). Astell and Kern from Korea is also doing great.
Hope you all the best for your new business.

Last edited:
7 out 10 chose your product, it sounds like a good start.

I personally saw April Music started some 20 years ago in Seoul, now they have good reputation ( I don't know if they are making good profit ). Astell and Kern from Korea is also doing great.
Hope you all the best for your new business.

Thank you^^

To import Accuton Skaaning Mundorf with cheap price attribute to Sound

Forum. And Astell and Kern's central engineer worked in Sound Forum.^^

My homepage address is http://www.digitusupremo.com/

I hope that you cheer with my company.

Have a nice day^^

I have Adam S2X, LS 50 and they are my comparison target.

And my speaker is same composition with Mundorf MA-30.

Although my AMT tweeter is less than [FONT=돋움]Mundorf AMT19CM1, I ask Tianle to [/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]replace magnet and membrane. In addition, by Mundorf Silver/Gold Capaci[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]tor coupling, difference between two AMT is reduced.[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]As your opinion, there are lack of bass, but I make it that enclosure size[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]is increased and use large port and frequency test result is 55 hz.[/FONT]

(Enclosure quality is much better than MA 30)

[FONT=돋움]In Korea, other active speaker manufacture used cheap Zeph and Peerless[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]and price is USD 1500.[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]Calculate my speaker's part price. Maybe total price is over USD 1600.[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]I think USD 1900.[/FONT]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.