• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IOM is here! Wifi music player with Hypex amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I am looking for feedback and of course buyers of a product I have developed; a 'Sonos-like' music player based on:

- Raspberry Pi 2
- DAC PCM5122
- Audio Line drivers
- Hypex amplifier

It is a complete stand alone music player solution that can be mounted (stuck) at the backside of one of your speakers and connected to your WiFi network.

I started this development just out of fun but I think (hope?) it has become something. I sold a few products with positive feedback and now I like to see where this can end! Comments/feedback is welcome. Thanks.

More information on my site: Internet of music - Home

IOM1 is here! Wifi music player with Hypex amp.

I forgot to share a picture, here it is.

Link to the site: Internet of music - Home

Attachments

• iom voorkant.jpg
    iom voorkant.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 403
Hello, kynsi is right, (we're caught...). At this moment we are very busy to update our product portfolio & site. Indeed we switched from RaspberryPi to Chromecast audio. A very nice piece of electronics that has almost everything we were trying to develop. This WiFi interface in combination with a Hypex Ncore amplifier results in a Sonos-Amp like solution, but then (we think) much better! If interessed pls. take a look on our (almost ready) site: www.internetofmusic.nl

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.