• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio SMPS units for sale

Hi!

I'm going to need a couple of units giving +/- 56V
with 245V AC for my new project.
Do you think that your 52V units measured on 227V should be ok?
I just did some measurements with the 47V units I already have from you, and it looks like a 20V AC difference results with an approximate 4V DC difference.
Cheers
JM

Hi!

I'm going to need a couple of units giving +/- 56V
with 245V AC for my new project.
Do you think that your 52V units measured on 227V should be ok?
I just did some measurements with the 47V units I already have from you, and it looks like a 20V AC difference results with an approximate 4V DC difference.
Cheers
JM

Hi,

With 245VAC input you will get +-55VDC ~ 56.5VDC.

Its better to place your order before 31-12-2018 to get the discounted prices.

Thanks.

Um? What? I need two supplies to make these work? There are tons of flea-power international mains to +5V supplies around. Why not just put one of these on the supply board?

Also: I looked at your website. It contains a forum. Do you have any information on the actual supplies you're offering? It would be nice with a .pdf data sheet or at least a table that shows the output voltage, output ripple, max output power/current, etc. with an option to buy. It's easier to sell stuff if you let people know what you have for sale and where to buy it. :)

Tom

Last edited:
Um? What? I need two supplies to make these work? There are tons of flea-power international mains to +5V supplies around. Why not just put one of these on the supply board?

Tom

Next version will have that on board, beside the increased size of the PCB.

And many improvements.

The brand will be here in the near future
Micro Audio with full data, including the 2019 products.

I have the datasheet for everything I sell, but time is to short to finish everything.

Thanks

Last edited:
Joined 2014
Paid Member

Tom

Hi Tom,

I was just looking into a solution to put my psu into stand-by mode.
If I need to apply an external 5v(max) signal would this work?

IRM-01-MEAN WELL Switching Power Supply Manufacturer

I thought this option was incorporated in the psu.

The brand will be here in the near future
Micro Audio with full data, including the 2019 products.

I have the datasheet for everything I sell, but time is to short to finish everything.

Fantastic. When do you expect to have the data sheets available online and your web shop open?

I was just looking into a solution to put my psu into stand-by mode.
If I need to apply an external 5v(max) signal would this work?

Probably. Cresnet would be able to provide the answer. Personally, I like the Mean Well IRM-series.

Tom