• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Are Ahf Art Audio still trading??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone please tell me if ahf art audio are still trading?

I am after a CD Chasie/case they recently supplied me Al la Burmister style - it is a very nice product indeed- I all ready own two and can recommend them.

I have sent them a couple of e mails but they don’t reply (but the e mails are not bounced back so I think the address is valid besides-it’s the same one I used before!) according to Echoloft (a Singapore base forum) they are still very much trading…. So why don’t they answer e mails??:whacko:

Alternatively does anyone know where the same item could be purchased? – (bearing in mind it’s a proper CD chassis not a generic Modu/hi fi 2000 box…nothing like that).... but the original chassis I got from them was so good it would be great to talk to ahf art audio about another, any ideas gratefully acknowledged.

Regards

Johnny

hi comstech

hi there Comstech, i used the web site template to ask my question to Robert, but to no avail, (no answer)

i will put up another with a picture of the chassis and ask generally, perhaps its sourced from china and lots of other people keep them??

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

regards

Johnny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.