• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reference DAC Module - Discrete R-2R Sign Magnitude 24 bit 384 KHz

Hi im thinking to try batery Power suply for shifts, what is minimum Power that shifts Play same łąkę on reference 4v. I know that one person Has trying to put on shifts 3.3v with lifepo4 batery with very Good Sound. But mayby better idea will be to use difrent batery, something 3.7v nominał,Full charged will be near 4v, so very Good. Butt whats batery will give best performance we need to get best Sound? Thank You.

Firmware

I upgraded the firmware with TeraTerm and it went well, as you can see in the attachment, switching off immediately after the DAC and turning it back on after a while, but now, connected again, no sound comes out. What may have happened?
----------------------------------------------

dam1021 uManager Rev 1.06 20160304 FPGA Rev 1.19 Press ? for help.

# ?
uManager Commands

?/Help show this help
set par = value set paramter to value, set alone to show current
conspeed = 9600 | 19200 | 38400 | 57600 | 115200
volume = fixed -80 - +10, -99 enable volume potmeter
filter = linear | mixed | minimum | soft
mode = normal | invert | bal-left | bal-right
download download uManager, fpga or filters
update update uManager firmware
filters [all] show selected or all filters
df [adr] dump flash content
exit exit uManager

Your upgrade did not complete properly. The uManager still shows version 1.06.

If you have line feeds enabled in TerraTerm try disabling them and see if both uManager and FPGA read version 1.19 after the update.

Further back in this thread people reported success using slower connection speeds - don’t forget to set the DAM to the corresponding speed.

Hi Soekris, can you please tell me how much Vpp not rms has sokeris v1,v2..v5 on raw output. Manual tells 1,4v rms ...so around 4Vpp? on 0db 1V on what load, just scope test probe? I modified V1 and didn"t measure max output voltage. Now is different.
New board has only one lm49724 per channel? can anybody tell me the values of 4 resistors around opamp?